View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 12:12   #31
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

The Aztec Empire strikes again

After some healing and regrouping I decide it;s time for some action again. I calculated that on average I would need 6 JW's to take out one NuMe, I have only 11 so attacking a city isnt an option. Pillaging is however, especially because JW's are fast. I know Erik has blocked the way to his core improvements with some NuMe so I decide on a diversion. I position all troops next to Leptis Magna.

I'm hoping/expecting him to retreat his NuMe in LM. I plan on bypassing LM and just pillage the improvements. I'm building horsemen and swords for the real damage and they'll arrive in 10 turns or so.

After I move my troops to the other side of LM, blocking the way out for Erik, I receive his turn. He attacked twice at least. One JW lost one helath and promoted to elite, another has retreated with one health left. Also his best unit left is reg NuMe instead of the vet one that was there before. I reckon he lost his warrior against my JW that promoted and was winning a battler with his vet NuMe against my JW that retreated. That attacking NuMe has suffered damage too, otherwise it would still be top of the stack. Time to pillage

Makeover by ProPains Pillaging Party:
Before

96.88*KB

after

115.05*KB

note that there's 2 turns between this pics

I plan to pillage all improvements near carthage too and then move on the new founded cities, maybe I get lucky and find a undefended/badly defended one.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote