View Single Post
Old 20-04-2009, 01:03   #58
BCLG100
Deity

So i finished my dissertation, i was thinking about posting it and seeing what you guys thought but then i wondered how much interest there would be in a study on Ottoman history, if there is some i can post it up

One essay i wrote this term got the highest grade the tutor had ever given for any undergraduate essay, apparantly i 'discovered' something, its a fairly inconsequential thing relating to Tudor historians but i thought it was pretty cool.

Anyways next year, with the required grades and me working out some way to pay for it, i'm moving to london to study law. I do a conversion course (GDL) and then i decide which avenue i want to go in.

Before that i've got my exams but after the dissertation (and the fact i've not really ever revised for something before) i'm really struggling to find some motivation to revise for these exams, i've read about 5 books for an exam in a couple of weeks but thats not that much in the grand scheme of things. My exams are also annoyingly placed, only a couple of days between each one- 28, 30, 13, 15. the two week break will be useful i guess!

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote