View Single Post
Old 28-01-2009, 09:17   #1030
socralynnek

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCLG100 View Post

Without meaning to sound stupid form should be influenced by winning as that affects confidence.
Maybe it should be, but I am pretty sure that it is not the case.

Training stamina at 100% will drive your form further down.
Depending on the age of your players, having stamina at 10-15% should be enough. Just take care that most of your players have solid stamina, passable for older ones is still ok. There is no need to having excellent stamina as your opponents won't have perfect stamina too. But yes, training more stamina increase the ratings as well, but then you'll have worse form and less normal training.

The effect for players playing two games for form is exactly the same as if the player has played one game. AFAICS a player even gets this "bonus" if he has played only 5 minutes ( but I guess, that will probably change )

If a player didn't play at all during a week and gets picked for a background form update, then his background form can crash down. And it might take weeks to recover from that. If he played it might still go down (random), but the chance is lower.

BTW, for better form you can train general, but I don't think this is necessary.
I haven't looked at your average form values but AFAICS, it shouldn't be that much lower than that of your opponents.

EDIT: To add: Your coach is good. So, what can you do to have a good overall form: Try to let each player play once a week (twice doesn't hurt, but doesn't gain as well despite experience bonus). Have 100% TI, have 10 COs (Assiatants + goalie coaches, best 8-2 or 9-1), have stamina quite low. And never lose training as that can crash form as well.

BTW; it is quite normal for form to be low at 2nd or 3rd week into the season as not all players were able toplay during the break.

Last edited by socralynnek; 28-01-2009 at 09:22.
socralynnek is offline   Reply With Quote