View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 11:14   #32
Stapel
Emperor

Turn 1 (25) : Nothing
Turn 2 (26) : Our caravel has arrived in the New World.
Turn 3 (27) : Caravel drops off Silver Miner. If we stick to my dot-map, we are a bit short on lumber. I've given it some thought..... I think I'll make a new dot map, where we settle on the wheat (later)..
Turn 4 (28) : Move caravel to Teotihuacan, to see what profit we can make on the tools. We found Silverbastiano. I move a colonist for Shabbaville, equipped wiht tools, to the silver. Shabbaville has about 50 lumber now, so we can miss jack overthere.
Turn 5 (29) : We get 437 gold for our tools (which has cost us 200). The scout is removed from Shabbaville, moves to Teotihuacan and embarks the ship. The ship sails out.
Turn 6 (30) : Our Church is there. Drydock now, to gain more food. Please DO remember to bring in tools!
Turn 7 (31) : Out colonist starts mining the silver. the scout is dropped ashore and we meet Huayna Capac. We also get to see some Fench borders. Our caravel is sailing to Shabbaville, to collect the tobacco and then sail to Europe.
Turn 8 (32) : Our scout enters Cuzco and receives 360 gold from the chief. I consider us to be lucky. The French should have got there earlier. Let's hope our scout can earn us a lot of money!

For the next player:
Don't forget to pick up tools in Europe and sens 50 of them to Shabbaville, before selling the rest to the Indians.
Silverbastiano is building docks. Imho, it should be followed by a drydock, but that will take a while.

Da save and screeny attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screeny33.JPG (54.9 KB, 14 views)
Attached Files
File Type: colonizationsave Miffy 33.ColonizationSave (61.1 KB, 1 views)

Stapel doesn't like cricket
Stapel is offline   Reply With Quote