View Single Post
Old 25-09-2008, 23:48   #19
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

I've sold an excel 20-yo winger which was originally a YP with passable winger who trained for like 3 seasons at a very relaxed pace (mostly as wingback in friendlies and not even in every game) for 400K. This is quite unexpected because I've thought the guy would make no more than 250K on a good day. I guess market is going crazy again even for the weak players since people have cash but supply of trained players is very limited. A lot train general and wingers are trained by only 5% of all teams while being about 20% of all players and some even like to use wingbacks with winger skills. On the other hand, some use WTM a lot and for that, minimal winger is needed.

I'm now training PM as main skill with YA, should have soon at least 2 guys at passable-solid PM ready to promote to go on the market.

So yes, YA finally pays for its maintenance even for me. However, there is no profit yet to be found in it. All recent pulls actually failed to sell even at zero price without further training.