View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 06:56   #28
Robboo
King

Edwards
Clinton
Huckabee

Shocked by my top 3...scared too.
I will not vote for Obama to inexperienced on a world stage. I will not form for Rudy...he is a dork running on 9-11. I would vote for McClain , but he seems to be going off the deep end recently.

If you want to know who will the election....I have never voted for a winning presidential candidate since Bush vs Clinton.( read that as ever). And Only once have I voted for the winning governor and that was a KKK member vs a soon to be convicted crook. I voted for the crook in the runoff and another guy in the Primary.

I dont want to confuse you guys BUT in Louisiana our system is different from all the other states. In state elections any candidate can run in the primaries. Then the top 2 candidates face off in an runoff election unless one candidate has 50 % plus 1 vote. Then he wins without a runoff. LA runs under Napoleanic Law for alot of our government. Screw the rest of the US...we got it right. The best 2 candidates get a chance regardless of party and there has often been 2 reps or 2 dems facing each other.
Robboo is offline   Reply With Quote