View Single Post
Old 23-12-2007, 05:03   #10
Robi D
King

1800 BC

Thing are slowly moving forwards. I've met akots and grahamiam in the last couple of turns. Building on our good relationship from CDZ earth 1, akots and i signed a deal to 1000AD. If i can get one from darkness too then i can focus on filling up europe.

At the moment my economy is 3 versions of shite. 10 out of 14 is not that good. Otherwise the demographics are ok. My major problem is my cities are at their happiness limit so i'm really sweating on getting writing (due next turn). That way i can build libraries and expand those borders to get the gems.

Also having had a look around i've set my strategy for the game. With my cities not able to grow and my economy low anyway, i'll follow my China strategy from CDZ Earth 1 for the early part and fill out europe quickly. Also given that i'm looking like winning the game the chance of me facing a multi-national dogpile are pretty high, so i'm going to lower those chances. If i can secure peace a peace deal from darkness, then its africa here i come. Total control of the continent would be the goal. After that, it will really depend on what deals i have in place, but my target will be either the rest of europe, central asia or south america. Either way i figure to win i wont be able to be peaceful so it will be a matter of conquest after conquest.

"We shall defend what is ours.
We shall never surrender" --Kosovo is Serbia!
Robi D is offline   Reply With Quote