View Single Post
Old 18-06-2003, 10:17   #12
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Lets update this thread since the game is moving slowly but surely.

I put turn 41 in the mail 5 mins ago, the end of my GA

The humans meet
In the year 2710BC I meet ERIKK. We're about tech par I'm 1 tech ahead (mysticism)

66.9*KB

The turns between the last post and this one have seen some wars. I've taken on the french, raised a city and got some workers for peace. A few turns later the vikings founded an undefended city which I took because it was founded to close to my territory. Didnt gey anything good for peace because the Vikings owned nothing except for cities they wouldnt hand over. When archers aproached to close I had to make peace.

Made a tech deal (turn 38) where I got the wheel and Iron working. Got IW for alphabet and some gold (70 iirc) traded it around and ended up with The wheel and 90 gold back, leaving a 20 gold profit. At this point Erik didnt have the wheel nor IW so I'm 3 techs away from him. Now he has IW, but not the wheel. I'm 20 turns or so away from poly.

83.4KB

9.38KB

Looking at the map, I'm not sure what to do, I cant produce settlers very fast so maybe it's a better option to produce a sizeable army quickly and take out the Iroquois and the french. After my next settler (due in 2 turns) I'll make up my mind.

I think Erik has 3 cities too but founded his 3rd one before me. This is a guess based on score and f8. He still has a GA to get ( I assume) Priority is discovering his whereabouts so I can make a better judgement of the world situation.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote