View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 05:38   #9
Robi D
King

1720 BC

I have my third city (everyone else has 1 or 2) up and running and now i'm in the process of connecting the copper. I'm also building another worker so i can go and connect the resources up around Connor City and get it growing.

I can see that Stapel (formally Igloodude) doesn't have copper hooked up but does have horses, which i have around me but not in my borders.

I lost another scout, this one the a barb warrior so i getting another one built to continue exploring. I noticed looking at my past posts i forgot to mention killer and BCLG are at war which started about 15 turns ago. It seems killer went for the dagger on BC but i don't think its going to work. When i talked to killer he was still confident but BCLG got a second city started were killer still only has one so it going to be an uphill battle for him.

Things are running smoothly at the moment, my research targets are now pottery, sailing and Iron working. On the home front growing the 3 cities i have and getting some infrastructure in place and finally start building up the military

"We shall defend what is ours.
We shall never surrender" --Kosovo is Serbia!