Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hattrick forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   season 8, round 5 (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4875)

ProPain 01-03-2009 22:20

season 8, round 5

Won 4-1 against a decent bot. Closest competitor for 1st place drew against another decent bot, putting me in 1st place for the moment. Also maintaining my 1 goal lead in the topscorer list. Pity one of my better PM trainees got kicked senseless and is gonna spend 3 weeks in sickbay.

Next week I have an away match against said closest human competitor, very deciding match.

But untill now everything is going great except for the frigging injuries. Hired a physiotherapist.

akots 02-03-2009 02:56

Was trashed in away game 6-0 but this is OK, I plan to get 15 points this season which might be enough to get away from direct relegation. With some luck, I might try to get 18 points. Unfortunately, this will require picing away games and motsing at home, so match attendance will be quite bad. Not sure how I can compensate for that loss of income.

socralynnek 02-03-2009 09:21

Played 2-2 away vs a team without manager but with a strong standard lineup. Miscalculated things as midfield was 50-50 after my CA malus. So maybe I'd have won if I hadn't played CA. Happens, still a win would have been more likely than not winning.

Between team 2 and 7, there are only 3 points difference and with 7 points I am on place 6. Which means I need to win some more matches...

Aggie 02-03-2009 09:39

PiC-ed my match vs a team with a strong defense. Played 3-4-3 with three very strong strikers. Won 3-1. Close, but it could have been closer if I'd had the same bad luck as last Wednesday. I had 6 chances, my opponent 3 (2 SE's).

Broke my stars record to 65.5 and had never such a high hatstat ratings while PiC-ing (243).

My title opponent lost to the nr 1 placed team (underserved). Now this nr 1 team is my biggest opponent. I play them in week 7 and 8. They want to counter-attack, so I must prepare myself. Next week we both have another BOT.

arne1 02-03-2009 15:20

won 0-4 and went up to 3rd place and now 1 point behind a farm-team holding a dutch midfield international. Only 3 ahead of number 7 though.
I actually need to take advantage of the injury wave with teh serious competitors. At this point I still have good chance to win the league. This week I got the highest hatstats and I have the lowest salary per hatstat. So things are looking good, with some good weather I might have a full house next week.
Also should be able to win the next 4 games.

barbu1977 02-03-2009 17:20

I was playing away against a strong PM team. I decided to PIC and CA. Got a nice 1-1 tie. Unfortunatly, my best defender got redcarded.

Shabbaman 03-03-2009 12:05

Once again I lost a player with a prolonged injury. I am really unlucky if it comes to injuries.