Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hattrick forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Season 36, round 4 (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4675)

Aggie 14-07-2008 06:50

Season 36, round 4

I managed to win my 3rd home game as well. 3-0 against one of the teams that should end 2nd to 4th. My next game is a difficult away match, but I have 9 points and I'm 2nd in the league. Main priority remains survival and that is a step closer after yesterday.

akots 14-07-2008 07:31

Lost quite predictable away 6:1 to the previous season champion and descended to the 5th place in the league.

socralynnek 14-07-2008 09:03

Won 2-0 at home vs an All-Out team which was ok. I am still 2nd which is great.

Bad thing. The player with highest PM skill had just recovered, now my 2nd best in PM is out with +5.

arne1 14-07-2008 09:18

lost 2-3 without A-midfield. I still hoped to win and I would have if I saw coming that he would play with virtually no defense. Wtih the rating how they were, he had a little advantage

Kingreno 14-07-2008 10:04

Away PIC and 1-3 victory.Played the B-defenders as well, so all pumped up for wednesdays cupmatch.

Tubby Rower 14-07-2008 12:12

I won @ home 3-1 vs a admittedly better team. It looked like he MotS'ed the cup match so I MotS'ed this game and kicked his putookas in the midfield while he dominated everywhere else. I played 4 IM's and a winger with passable PM. The 4th IM was as passable winger and both wingers were WTM. I dominated with > 70% of the possession.

Code:

The Meltdown
Midfield                solid (low)
Right Defence                poor (very high)
Central Defence        weak (very high)
Left Defence                inadequate (very low)
Right Attack                poor (very high)
Central Attack                weak (very high)
Left Attack                weak (very high)
HatStats                167

Denver Flame

Midfield                poor (high)
Right Defence                inadequate (very high)
Central Defence        passable (high)
Left Defence                passable (very low)
Right Attack                weak (very low)
Central Attack                passable (very high)
Left Attack                passable (very low)
HatStats                155

barbu1977 14-07-2008 17:50

Easy 6-0 PIC, win here. My 8 wigner trainies are now all hired and since I'll be kicked out of the cup this week. I'm able to hire cheap ones that will play every game.

I should be able to end the season with well over 20M CAD (10M Euros) and change hire 3-4 players to compete in IV next season.

BCLG100 14-07-2008 18:48

Won 5-0 not anywhere near selling out unfortunatly :(

Darth Pugwash 15-07-2008 18:48

Won 4-0, still in first and yet to concede a goal in the league, depsite my defense being pretty poor.

This week will probably be the high water mark for my first season in V though, as I have a run of difficult games coming up and I probably won't hang on to the lead.