Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hattrick forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Season 33, round 4 (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4343)

Aggie 13-08-2007 08:33

Season 33, round 4

Last week I said:

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by Aggie

My next two games shouldn't be that hard, but you never can tell. Somehow I managed to lose my Youth Match vs Kingreno despite far better ratings...
So I decided not to PiC. I also bought myself a stronger defender. But it didn't help. I drew 3-3..................

Only good thing is that my strongest contender for the championship drew as well. And he did it at home while I drew away. Now I have to play a BOT and the counter-attack kings, who drew vs my contender yesterday.

Kingreno 13-08-2007 09:16

Splendid 1-0 victory puts me back at the top. I got a full stadium and saved the 4 best defenders for the cup.

Tubby Rower 13-08-2007 11:58

I had an away match against #1 in the league. I decided to MotS and see what happened. I ended up losing 8-3 but I held the possession battle tight. Mainly I think that I lost due to my suckified defense.

Robboo 13-08-2007 13:18

won 1-6. New team and they suck. The 6 goals makes up my goal deficeit, now I just need to win next week to just about ensure a third place finish.

BCLG100 13-08-2007 13:33

won 6-0 away with a PIC, i imagine im going to lose next week as Aggie pointed out the guy im playing has a better than normal striker, paying him nearly the same amount as what i pay my whole team!

Shabbaman 13-08-2007 13:48

I lost (which I sort of expected), but my opponent had a magnificent midfield all of a sudden. I guess he motsed. So, a loss in the cup wednesday and I have no one in my stadium next sunday. Bet it'll rain to boot. Crap.

What was strange about this match was that it seems I had an overconfidence event, while I wasn't even piccing. Weirrrd.

sz_matyas 13-08-2007 15:24

won 5-1 making me the only undefeated team in the league. Was hoping for better, but he must have MOTS to get 47% possession. Simply playing out the rest of the season now as I get ready for div V.

On the bright side all the bots in my league have been replaced.

socralynnek 13-08-2007 16:02

Played vs an all out team. Won the midfield (PICing).
Was leading 4-0.
Lost 5-6.
Enough said.

arne1 13-08-2007 18:21

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

I lost (which I sort of expected), but my opponent had a magnificent midfield all of a sudden. I guess he motsed. So, a loss in the cup wednesday and I have no one in my stadium next sunday. Bet it'll rain to boot. Crap.

What was strange about this match was that it seems I had an overconfidence event, while I wasn't even piccing. Weirrrd.
pic has nothing to do with overconfidence except that both usually happen when you are playing really crappy teams.

I had an unfortunate draw and am now in the relegation zone. should be able to rectify the coming to weeks.

Tubby Rower 13-08-2007 20:36

iirc only when you MotS are you guaranteed no over-confidence events