Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hattrick forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   CDZ Cup problemo... (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2875)

Darth Pugwash 29-07-2005 02:49

CDZ Cup problemo...

I will be on holiday for the next 3 weeks, and I probably won't able to log in and accept friendly matches for the CDZ Cup. I am sorry, I should have considered this before I entered the cup. There are afew of possible solutions though:

-Give a 5-0 victory to whoever plays me

- One of you trustworthy fellows could take control of Pugwash FC for the next 3 weeks, and accept the matches. If there are any takers, I'll PM you my password. :)

yndy 29-07-2005 06:21

Thanks for letting us know. Please let us know the period in which you will be away.

I must tell you that you risk your team if you want to allow another control of Pugwash for these three weeks. I must advise you to set your team in advance for the league matches and forget about friendlies. If you want to maximize training, you could set training to set pieces although it might be better to just train half your trainees.

Darth Pugwash 29-07-2005 12:00

OK, I'll forget about the friendlies, I've already set the team for all the upcoming league matches.

I'll be away from tomorrow until the 23rd of August. :D

Kingreno 29-07-2005 12:09

Is it even remotely possible to have internet access where you're going? If so I suggest to allow at least thursday till Saturday for the challenge to be accepted. just my 2 cents.

yndy 29-07-2005 17:03

OK, I will highlight that you are away but we will arrange that you are challenged early in the week, every week and if you can log on even for a couple of minutes before Sunday evening every week, you will be able to arrange the friendly.

Have an excellent and relaxing vacation!

Dell19 29-07-2005 18:31

You could potentially get a family member to login for you or someone that you know. It is breaking the rules but I think it has vaguely been allowed before to stop a team going inactive when the owner was hospitalised. I wouldn't be comfortable doing it though from home as it would be the same IP which is a bit of a giveaway.

ProPain 03-08-2005 23:30

okI;m playing Pugwash next week, I'll be away untill monday but I'll challenge him now. If he hasnt accepted on my return I'll organise another friendly

PP

ProPain 03-08-2005 23:31

Right can opnly do that starting tomorrow..... Hope I have time for that b4 the plane leaves

ProPain 04-08-2005 06:30

apparently Pugwash still is 'travelling in Danmark for an international friendly'. Rules say int. challenges can be made starting thursday 6 am, practice appears different.

Melifluous 07-08-2005 12:51

Well this seems to be the thread for it.

I am on holiday on and off for the next 2 weeks.

Have already accepted the friendly against de Burchausen (apologies for getting that completely wrong)

I hope to have some access next weekend so if some friendly person could challenge me then I'll accept then.

Have fun guys.

Melifluous