Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hattrick forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Hattrick Quick Question and Answer Thread (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2269)

socralynnek 12-06-2008 15:15

The fans do't see the real strength of the teams (i.e. ratings), they see current team position and performance so far.

Therefore, although your team is clearly stronger, the fans see you losing. Which is nice for your supporters mood after that match...

Tubby Rower 12-06-2008 15:28

excellent. Just making sure I wasn't missing anything. I think that I might go normal attitude since last season I was bumped out in round 1.

BCLG100 12-06-2008 15:34

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by Tubby Rower

how is he better? I'm green and he is red. the only thing that he beats me in is his central attack vs my central defense and that is only by 2 sub-levels. My midfield is about 3 full levels above his. I'm stating this more as a question. Do I really misunderstand things?

EDIT:: the only thing that I can think of is that this team was just recently put together. Maybe the fans kind of average the last 5 matches or something?
Well he had 6's across his midfield etc, i take it im reading it wrong so how should i be reading it?

arne1 12-06-2008 15:47

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

Well i have 5 trainees right now. The future SN is Israeli and right now im paying him near 10k a week. But i'll be in a lesser division so wages will go down anyways so should i be worried about the increase in wage?
I have a question about the sentence in red. How will your wages be lower anyway? I thought wages are division independent, did I miss something again?

Tubby Rower 12-06-2008 16:13

Quote:

Quote:

how is he better? I'm green and he is red. the only thing that he beats me in is his central attack vs my central defense and that is only by 2 sub-levels. My midfield is about 3 full levels above his. I'm stating this more as a question. Do I really misunderstand things?

EDIT:: the only thing that I can think of is that this team was just recently put together. Maybe the fans kind of average the last 5 matches or something?
Well he had 6's across his midfield etc, i take it im reading it wrong so how should i be reading it?
Tomatrick is set up to show you match-ups. the midfield only has one number. Each team has it's own color. The green team is mine and red is the opponent. It shows (reading left to right) MY left/middle/right defense, HIS left/middle/right offense, MY midfield, HIS midfield, MY left/middle/right offense, HIS left/middle/right defense.

socralynnek 12-06-2008 16:28

arne, no you don't miss anything. Wages are not league dependant.
Maybe, BCLG was talking about the age influence on wages...
Or that he want to sell some players he doesn't need in the new division.

Aggie 13-06-2008 09:59

Quote:

excellent. Just making sure I wasn't missing anything. I think that I might go normal attitude since last season I was bumped out in round 1.
If I were you I would PiC. This is a very weak team you are playing!

BCLG100 13-06-2008 12:49

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by arne1

Quote:

Well i have 5 trainees right now. The future SN is Israeli and right now im paying him near 10k a week. But i'll be in a lesser division so wages will go down anyways so should i be worried about the increase in wage?
I have a question about the sentence in red. How will your wages be lower anyway? I thought wages are division independent, did I miss something again?

Yeah what i said was stupid but i am planning on selling older players anyways. :)

@tubby i was looking at the second screenshot, where it says lodderstats on, he has 6's across his midfield... or is that form?

arne1 13-06-2008 16:17

Quote:

quote:
@tubby i was looking at the second screenshot, where it says lodderstats on, he has 6's across his midfield... or is that form?
that is tubby's attack.

BCLG100 13-06-2008 17:29

Ah right i see now! it was just me beign stupid. yeah tubby you should kick his ass.