Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Stapel found in Andre Hazes movie (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5490)

Rik Meleet 03-04-2015 19:55

Stapel found in Andre Hazes movie

A cut from the new movie "Bloed, zweet en tranen".

When confronting Stapel with it, he responded: "That's not me; the guy is drinking a coke. That's something I'd never do."
I doubt it....

http://i.imgur.com/vpQgLV8.png

Socrates 04-04-2015 14:54

Wow, people change with time. :D

Shabbaman 05-04-2015 22:06

Heh

socralynnek 06-04-2015 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik Meleet (Post 140157)
A cut from the new movie "Bloed, zweet en tranen".

When confronting Stapel with it, he responded: "That's not me; the guy is drinking a coke. That's something I'd never do."
I doubt it....

It probably only looks like coke anyway.

ProPain 06-04-2015 10:58

LOL

Matrix 07-04-2015 06:56

The resemblance is striking!

But also, I didn't think that anyone of my friends would actually watch that movie. Let alone play in it. [mischief]

ProPain 09-04-2015 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix (Post 140166)
The resemblance is striking!

But also, I didn't think that anyone of my friends would actually watch that movie. Let alone play in it. [mischief]

I'm so gonna go watch that movie. I thought the 'Zij gelooft in mij' documentary was great too.

Matrix 10-04-2015 00:42

Alright then, I hope you enjoy it. ;) But the funny thing is, over here in Finland I get sort of the same response when I say I like Nightwish as people in the Netherlands get when they say they like Hazes. I guess they standards in Finland are a bit higher. :D

Rik Meleet 10-04-2015 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProPain (Post 140171)
I'm so gonna go watch that movie. I thought the 'Zij gelooft in mij' documentary was great too.

Zij gelooft in mij was a very great documentary.
I'll not watch the Stapel Hazes movie in the cinema, but I'll watch it when it's on TV.

Matrix 11-04-2015 06:03

Would you also recommend the documentary to people who do not like Hazes as a musician, but just for the documentary on itself?

ProPain 16-04-2015 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix (Post 140172)
Alright then, I hope you enjoy it. ;) But the funny thing is, over here in Finland I get sort of the same response when I say I like Nightwish as people in the Netherlands get when they say they like Hazes. I guess they standards in Finland are a bit higher. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix (Post 140175)
Would you also recommend the documentary to people who do not like Hazes as a musician, but just for the documentary on itself?

I'm not a Hazes fan. I think Hazes' music is great when you're out in a bar. Don't play it at home, don't own any CD's. Point is the documentary is great because it's brilliantly done. It gives you a great insight in his life.

It's the same with 'Anvil! The story of Anvil'. It's a documentary about Anvil!, a band that enjoyed a short period of succes in the 80's. They headlined festivals with bands that became extremely succesfull but Anvil never reached that success. The documentary portraits the 2 founding members in 2007. They've tried to make Anvil a success ever since the 80's and failed every time, 30 years later they still havent given up.

I think everybody should watch the Anvil documentary, because it is a great documentary about handling failure which 'accidentally' is portrayed by a metal band. It's painfull to watch these 50+ years old guys clinging to a dream that will never be, squandering their time and money on it. You'll be staring at your screen wondering why on earth they haven't moved on with their lifes.

socralynnek 17-04-2015 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProPain (Post 140177)

It's the same with 'Anvil! The story of Anvil'. It's a documentary about Anvil!, a band that enjoyed a short period of succes in the 80's. They headlined festivals with bands that became extremely succesfull but Anvil never reached that success. The documentary portraits the 2 founding members in 2007. They've tried to make Anvil a success ever since the 80's and failed every time, 30 years later they still havent given up.

I think everybody should watch the Anvil documentary, because it is a great documentary about handling failure which 'accidentally' is portrayed by a metal band. It's painfull to watch these 50+ years old guys clinging to a dream that will never be, squandering their time and money on it. You'll be staring at your screen wondering why on earth they haven't moved on with their lifes.

Sounds good. Seems it is here on TV on sunday, so I might give it a try.

Stapel 08-05-2015 17:20

Must be said: the pic even confused me a little.

Anyway: not as bad as an ad, 15 years ago, where I guy was running around with toilet paper. Appeared to be an ad for anti diarhea pills........