Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Travian (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Travian Server 2 Info (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3763)

Melifluous 11-10-2006 10:31

Travian Server 2 Info
 
Details below

[u]Position and Population Chart</u>
Updated 13/10/06 10am ish
Code:


Name        X Pos  Y Pos  Pop

KR          -105  -118    47
Rik Meleet  -133  -88    41
Dell19      -63    -149    37
tofra      -94    -136    31
Kryszcztov  -104    118    47
Melifluous  -161  -31    19
Socralynnek -20    159    40


[u]Distance Chart</u>
Code:

        KR        Rik        Dell        Tofra        Krys        Meli        Socra
KR        0        41        52        21        236        103        290
Rik        41        0        93        62        208        64        272
Dell        52        93        0        34        270        153        311
tofra        21        62        34        0        254        125        304
Krys        236        208        270        254        0        160        93
Meli        103        64        153        125        160        0        237
Socra        290        272        311        304        93        237        0

[meli]

socralynnek 11-10-2006 10:37

socralynnek -20 / 159

Kingreno 16-10-2006 10:54

We recieved the first Attack on our alliance (Tofra), though I doubt it to be a true act of war.

Tubby Rower 16-10-2006 12:40

Tubby Rower - -159 - 51

tofra 16-10-2006 16:37

It was already planned, before I joined.. So it's not an attack on the alliance..

Tubby Rower 18-10-2006 19:19

it looks like KR has been attacked, but luckily he had no troops to die nor did the attacker get any resources

Rik Meleet 18-10-2006 19:26

I'm quiet safe I think. I have a level 10 cranny and a level 3 cranny. 1170 resources - about the amount that I need to continue upgrading my tiles. Should I continue expanding cranny's and if so: to where ?

Kingreno 18-10-2006 19:51

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by Tubby Rower

it looks like KR has been attacked, but luckily he had no troops to die nor did the attacker get any resources
Luck had very little to do with it.:D

I spent 70% of my resources on a building and the other 30% were easily crannied 2 minutes before the enemy attacked. I saw him comming.

Tubby Rower 18-10-2006 20:07

How can you tell if you have an enemy coming?

Melifluous 18-10-2006 20:40

From the moment an enemy decides to attack you a message will appear on your main page telling you an attack is coming.

Depending on how far away they are you may get several hours notice. Check unit movement, some move at 16 fields an hour, it would take 16 hours for me to attack Krys (if only I could ;)) plenty of time for him to notice and plan how to spend his resources/send his troops out scouting.

[meli]


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.