Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hattrick forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Season 52 (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5434)

barbu1977 16-05-2013 17:34

Season 52

I could have got caught on my first cup match.

In the inter season, Canada div 6 was removed therefore removing the first 2 games VS bots. So I was playing a human player. Fortunately, I had my A team on the field and in the end it was a easy win.

I'm already playing a team similar to mine next week. Flag chasing may come early this season.

BCLG100 17-05-2013 10:15

I won my first cup game but my best defender was injured which was annoying.

socralynnek 17-05-2013 22:57

Won my first cup game.

With both teams (easy opponent for my first team, bot opponent for my second team in Paraguay)

akots 17-05-2013 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbu1977 (Post 139007)
... In the inter season, Canada div 6 was removed therefore removing the first 2 games VS bots. So I was playing a human player. ...

Div6 is still there in the USA, so no problem here in the first round. But second round already gives me an almost equal opponent.

I have not noticed how, but all my midfielders are so old that their PM skills have dropped to formidable-excellent. They still get 5 stars due to experience and loyalty but I've got to replace them all with some half-decent younger guys of around world class level. Which would cost close to 5 mil at least. Not sure what I'll do. Maybe just winter another couple of seasons as is. I'm not going to go below of what I have now. And it is hard to predict that this heavy investment is paying off or not.

BCLG100 20-05-2013 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by akots (Post 139023)
Div6 is still there in the USA, so no problem here in the first round. But second round already gives me an almost equal opponent.

I have not noticed how, but all my midfielders are so old that their PM skills have dropped to formidable-excellent. They still get 5 stars due to experience and loyalty but I've got to replace them all with some half-decent younger guys of around world class level. Which would cost close to 5 mil at least. Not sure what I'll do. Maybe just winter another couple of seasons as is. I'm not going to go below of what I have now. And it is hard to predict that this heavy investment is paying off or not.

Is that being US nationals?

My trainees are hitting ET and more but are still only worth 1.5million each. It's a little depressing!

akots 20-05-2013 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCLG100 (Post 139032)
Is that being US nationals?

My trainees are hitting ET and more but are still only worth 1.5million each. It's a little depressing!

That is about right. 1.5 mil or slightly more with passing and agreeable personality x 3 = 5 mil or more. US nationals are too hard to get, I gave up on that.

arne1 21-05-2013 09:13

easy win in cup and convincing win in the league for first team.
easy loss in cup and convincing loss in league for second team also in the Netherlands.

barbu1977 21-05-2013 15:14

Disappointing 1-1 tie. After the game, HTMS gave me 85% win prob and HTEV 89%

Better luck next time.

socralynnek 21-05-2013 15:43

Won with both teams.

For the first team, that was not surprising, as I was playing at home.

With the second team, I got lucky with the tactics, as I beat a team that is also fresh, but a few days older, away.

arne1 27-05-2013 11:01

out of cup, because of last day reinforcements by opponent (lost 2-1). If I would have noticed 5 minutes ealier I would have been able to adjust tactics.

won league match and am 2 points in front of #2.
Second team won against the team that is trying to get al the special achievement points first. Still My second team is only stronger than this team and a bot-team at the moment