Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Feedback (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   image text wrap test (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4949)

ProPain 10-06-2009 10:09

image text wrap test

Just a thread to test a new custom tag that should allow for text to wrap around pics.....

inline image

Apparently some work must be done :)

ok this seems to work, but now it will mess up the sig's

damn...............

socralynnek 10-06-2009 10:38

Test failed.

Me spamming succeeded.

ProPain 10-06-2009 14:26

Test passed!

socralynnek 10-06-2009 14:36

Test passed.

Me spamming succeeded again.

Matrix 10-06-2009 14:49

And is this some admin gadget, or is it possible for us puny minions as well?

Cos I can't see how... [dunno]

ProPain 10-06-2009 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix (Post 123505)
And is this some admin gadget, or is it possible for us puny minions as well?

Cos I can't see how... [dunno]

Well, in good old CDZ tradition this is an option available for everyone!

I'm still seeing if I can optimise it a bit and add an icon to the editor. It will work now if you wrap your image-url in [ img2=left ] [ /img2 ] tags but without the spaces. [ img2=right ] pic-url [ /img2 ] works too but for right side alignment.

Because I'm, still fiddling with a bit using it now might give some skewed results in the future. Just a warning.

Matrix 10-06-2009 15:19

inline imageinline imageW00t!!1!

socralynnek 10-06-2009 16:07

inline image This text is on the right side. This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side. This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side. This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side. This text is on the right side. This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side. This text is on the right side. This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.This text is on the right side.

:D

inline image
This text is on the left side. This text is on the left side. This text is on the left side. This text is on the left side. This text is on the left side. This text is on the left side. This text is on the left side.

inline image This text is somewhere else.Probably.This text is somewhere else.Probably. This text is somewhere else.Probably.This text is somewhere else.Probably.
This text is somewhere else.Probably.

ProPain 10-06-2009 17:26

Brilliant!!

Thanks for the extensive testing Socralynnek!!!

Now my next goal is to get an icon for this in the editor. There's box for that in the admin panel so it shouldn't be too hard. :)

ProPain 10-06-2009 17:30

and now we have a button. lLets see if that works

inline image seems to work although I still need to find a way around the signature screw up it causes.

jhjh
jsd
wedwe
dwe

And some free space between the pic and the text would be nice as well