Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hattrick forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   season 49 (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5358)

arne1 11-06-2012 13:27

season 49

It is looking promising, 2 teams that have no actual team at the moment. this means I could get a Qualifier! Hurray!

Aggie 11-06-2012 14:24

Looking at my league I should be able to promote. Wednesday's cup match is winnable, but I'm very catious with the disaster season just a few weeks behind me. Would be nice to have a home cup match again though...

BCLG100 11-06-2012 14:43

I *should* hopefully not relegate automatically. My team is improving and the other teams don't seem to be doing the same/just working on defence so I don't have tonnes to worry about defending wise!

Aggie 14-06-2012 10:31

I made a mistake in fielding the wrong player as left back, but still I should have won my first cup game. I didn't, so we continue to lose games we should have won...

arne1 14-06-2012 11:02

easy 0-9 victory with pic versus a bot, next round should be easy as well. I will most likely have a walk over in the league

socralynnek 14-06-2012 11:57

Did something new. Played 2-5-3 CA. And despite that, I even wonder why I only won 0-3. Never saw such a team before that really has only midfield.

Didn't analyse the new league properly yet. At least I shouldn't relegate again...

Aggie 15-06-2012 09:09

Who has a nice new name for my team? I choose it a zillion years ago and regretted it almost from the start. Didn't change it because of the supporter-penalty but now I don't care anymore. So at the end of the season we will be called differently. I hate both parts of the name by the way...

akots 16-06-2012 05:27

It is somewhat personal. I'm pretty happy with Chemists. Of course not as a team but with the name itself. And mistfit's logo was splendid...

Mistfit 16-06-2012 15:41

I am playing another season in the same place.. so it is a known quantity what I need to do.. I need to beat the only other human in my league weeks one and 14.. autopromotion would be great but I cannot guarantee it.. The other human in my series beats me handily in midfield but I crush him in defense.. games tend to go to a draw.

I pulled the trigger on a solid leadership coach this season so I get to play with TS management which will be something new. I hope to PiC weeks 2-13 and have some serious TS to burn away against my rival the last week.

BCLG100 16-06-2012 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aggie (Post 136928)
Who has a nice new name for my team? I choose it a zillion years ago and regretted it almost from the start. Didn't change it because of the supporter-penalty but now I don't care anymore. So at the end of the season we will be called differently. I hate both parts of the name by the way...

BCLG United II?