Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   BCLG's 100 variations on spam (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   The weird and Wonderous world of BCLG (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3452)

BCLG100 27-04-2006 20:58

The weird and Wonderous world of BCLG

Well just installed firefox so figured id start a little 'news' thread.

Its all about me none of that unimportant crap like world hunger etc.

Im 18- going to 6th form and hope to manage to get a place at Glasgow uni next year, dont mind if i get my back up Manchester Met though.

Me and my girlfriend are coming upto our 6 months anniversary this monday but for reasons we aint doing anything till wednesday, which, with the help of whomp have managed to come up with a good idea of something to do.

I have my first of many exams next week as well, it is a resit from last year and managed to bring down my grade by a good 3 grades so i need to improve a lot on it.

Bout all i can think about right now, got pins and needles in my leg as well but thats not so magical :)

BCLG100 04-05-2006 22:11

Well ive got my first exam tomorrow, 1.15. apparantly the most important exams of my life coming up :)

its history and a re-sit i got a D in this exam last year so hopefully i can improve (i got A's on the other 2 papers so i must have majorly fucked up!)

ive got the second part of this exam 9.15 on monday :)

akots 04-05-2006 22:51

Good luck there! :)

Rik Meleet 04-05-2006 22:55

It's study time. No CFC, CDZ or poker for you, young man !

Shabbaman 04-05-2006 23:24

Indeed, a preemptive ban for you! Good luck!

BCLG100 05-05-2006 00:09

cheers no need for the ban, id be more confident with the exam if i could just relax.

BCLG100 08-05-2006 22:20

the exams went fairly well i hope, no problems am a bit worried because i finished both of them with about half an hour to go.

Pastorius 08-05-2006 22:33

I got an A once without having answered all the tasks in a microeconomics exam. So I guess you do not necessarily have to sit out to get a good result. Are you satisfied with your answers?

BCLG100 08-05-2006 22:54

it was just the one answer, i had 2 tests each of them you get given a question a few weeks beforehand to work on it, you can take a plan into the exam which is 2 sides long. im fairly happy with my answer but this exam is a resit and im not too sure what i did wrong last year so am unsure whether this is any better.

BCLG100 22-05-2006 21:39

Well ive got my 3rd exam tomorrow, English Language and Literature, should be some more fun- its an exam based on books- Tom browns Schooldays and Harry Potter (Yes HARRY POTTER!!!) and well the first one is so immensly hard to get into while the other one is just really easy so it should be fun.

Its a re-sit of an exam i took last year and got a B in it so im confident that with my revision i have done while also having a whole extra years worth of knowledge behind me i should do better.

Today i also had my last ever lessons of 6th form, tomorrow ive got an exam and wednesday we just spend the whole day getting pictures taken, its weird that i wont ever be sitting in them rooms again and kinda sad but ohwell Uni awaits! :D

That and on wednesday we have what some of my friends have decided to call an 'extravaganza' a party in the evening at a club then someone has a free house so we are using that throughout thursday and then in the evening we have another night out, this is the physics crew and were going for a meal then out some more, then i might go home take a shower etc but then friday night we're going out for the history night out!

Just incase anyones interested still :)