Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Other Games (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   World of Warcraft (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3127)

Melifluous 10-11-2005 14:54

World of Warcraft

OK So it had to happen really.

After finding out that PP and Swingue also have lvl40+ chars, maybe it was time to stop spamming up the hattrick CDZ Cup thread and start anew.

I play on
Server: Agamaggan
Faction: Alliance
Race: Dwarf
Class: Priest
Level: 45

Notes: I am a shadow priest naturally and I have level 300 cooking and 280 fishing. I play the game too much but it fuckin rocks. My favourite thing about my char is soloing the Wailing Caverns just so I can fish for Deviate Fish and then make Savoury Deviate Delight [lol]

Melifluous

Shabbaman 10-11-2005 15:07

Nerd alert!

My collegue here plays WoW as well, he just found out there's an expansion coming up and I haven't seen him do much work today. BTW, reading this makes me glad I opted out of that PP/Swingue industries stock ;)

Melifluous 10-11-2005 15:17

He can't be that much of a nerd, they announced that the Burning Crusade was coming out last week sometime ;)

And thanks for the nerd alert, pot and kettle anyone?

Melifluous

Thrawn 10-11-2005 22:32

aha! Fellow addicts!

I play on Cenarius, with a bunch of chars.

Main: Soan, level 51 Night Elf Druid. (Druids are awesome.)

A bunch of alts around 10-20.

Swingue 10-11-2005 22:53

well we play on azjul_nerub and I can go way along with shabba's thought. Been thinking for a while to quit (cause it takes as shitload of time). But then again lvl 49 mage would be a waste to throw away. Ah, choices.......

ProPain 10-11-2005 23:24

damn you addict!!! LVL 49 Congrats man!! You rule!

Havent played in 8 weeks, strangely coincides with preparing for birth, birth and baby.....:)

I'll be back though!!!

ProPain 10-11-2005 23:25

So how about a CDZ guild? Lets start on a server that's new for all of us and see how we'll fare!

Swingue 19-11-2005 21:37

I am in, tell me which realm?

Swingue 19-11-2005 21:38

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

Nerd alert!

My collegue here plays WoW as well, he just found out there's an expansion coming up and I haven't seen him do much work today. BTW, reading this makes me glad I opted out of that PP/Swingue industries stock ;)
Well shabba, you know that any good organisation has to innovate and evolve. Game theory is one of the hottest items in our field. Who knows how many hospitals could run better if they only put in some of the concepts of civ, hattrick or WOW [cool]

Shabbaman 20-11-2005 00:08

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by SwingueWho knows how many hospitals could run better if they only put in some of the concepts of civ, hattrick or WOW [cool]
Well, game addicts are at least used to working 24/7 so that's a start.