Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Yndy's Zoo (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Spambear's Cage (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693)

yndy 14-08-2003 18:20

Well, somebody already got there. The offender will not be fed for 1 day.

Anybody else interested?

Ehecatl Atzin 14-08-2003 18:47

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by Gothmog

Well done Ehecatl, you show true initiative - and a virgin forum no less. I applaud you Sir [thumbsup]
Thank you, thank you! I only hope one day will come where spam is the beggining and end of everything![crazyeye] And yes, this is my 4th violation, I now hold more violations than anyone else![band]

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 4 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

Nightfa11 14-08-2003 19:30

Quote:

quote:
John Spartan you have been fined 13 credits for repeated violations of the verbal morality statute
Name that movie!

On another, related note, I am having spam and tomato sandwiches this weekend!

Yummy!

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 1 violation of the forum rules. Yndy

Ehecatl Atzin 14-08-2003 20:15

Question-- so what do I do with my 4 violations? or how many do I have to get before I get permanently banned? :( I'm assuming I'm a spambear... when do I get fed?

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 5 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

yndy 14-08-2003 20:32

You'll never get fed with this rate. BTW, all the posts here (except mine and the administrators) are spam and will be treated accordingly.

I guess I'll add a ban of the week award but I'll take your opinion on who desreves it. Any takers?

anarres 14-08-2003 20:38

You mean I can't get a violation? [cry]

yndy 14-08-2003 20:56

I wish but I can't edit your posts. Would you care to do that yourself ? :D

anarres 14-08-2003 21:03

mwahaha [mwaha]

Good to see you try!!! :D [dance]

Gothmog 14-08-2003 21:05

@Nightfa11

wait, don't tell me...

It had W. Snipes in it, Stallone, and that chick from Speed...

I got it Demolition Man!

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding ...

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 2 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

Ehecatl Atzin 14-08-2003 21:24

Ban of the week? so the one who wins it gets banned for a week? or is that only the name of the award and the prize is something else entirely? ...I have 5 violations, 6 with this one [scared] A strong modding standard and a firm hand, finally a mod I can get on-board with! :D The perfect image of authority.... I got my spam target! [tank]

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 6 violations of the forum rules. Yndy