Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Civ III (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   OFFICIAL ISDG sign up thread (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1063)

anarres 30-11-2003 14:08

OFFICIAL ISDG sign up thread

We need everyone who wants to be in the ISDG CDZ team to post in this thread with the following statement:

------------------------------------------
I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.
------------------------------------------

One you have posted this statement you will be allowed access to the ISDG forum.

Please do not spam the sign up thread! If you have any questions please post them in this thread.

Edit: I changed the notice for a second time. Yet again it seems we were trying to stop you looking at other sites for no reason...

Pastorius 30-11-2003 14:34

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG thread or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ.

Added to forum

Skyfish 30-11-2003 14:42

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG thread or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ.

Added to forum

jack merchant 30-11-2003 15:33

Added to forum

ProPain 30-11-2003 15:56

Not added! [:p]

DrAlimentado 30-11-2003 15:58

same proviso as before re: laziness. ie. if I can join as a consultant them I'm in ;)

Added to forum

anarres 30-11-2003 16:00

I had to change the last clause as it apparently excluded you from visiting the U.N. [rolleyes]

Bootstoots 30-11-2003 17:28

BTW, just to point this out, some teams have public forums that they wouldn't mind if other team members visited.

Apologies for spamming the signup thread, but I had to throw another monkey wrench into your pledge. [mischief]

Lt. Killer M 30-11-2003 17:34

me in! [:p] [estwing]

and I will do my very best not to cracker up [:p]

Added to forum

col 30-11-2003 18:04

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG threads or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ, with the sole exception of the U.N., hosted at CDG.

Cant match many of you 1 to 1 in civ skills - but I do have some loophole spotting skills in the rules and a certain opportunistic ruthlessness ;P

Added to forum