Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Map Making forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   kryszcztov v Beam - Map Made (Banzai) (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1786)

Socrates 29-06-2004 23:45

kryszcztov v Beam - Map Made (Banzai)

Thanks to the future mapmaker !

C3C 1.22
kryszcztov : Byzantines
Beam : English
level : Demi-God
map : standard size, 2 pelago regions seperated by a big ocean (one human in each region), each pelago region having 3 AIs and 1 human seperated by coastal or sea tiles
starting area : the same please, quite rich, and if we could have a fair starting island in size, and some more smaller islands around, here and there...
disable SGL's and SoZ please

The rest up to the map maker, find a balance between seafearing and non-seafearing civs.

Aggie 30-06-2004 07:20

Stickied. I will not be able to do anything today but mentally prepare for a football match. Tomorrow I have to catch up and play a few SG's. Friday is my traditional tour pool Friday (predicting the riders that will make an impact, which normally takes us all day). Saturday I have to recover from it and watch the Tour. Sunday the Dutch probably ( ;) ) play the final.... In short: I'd like it if someone else takes it.

Socrates 01-07-2004 00:13

What are you doing on Sunday ? I can't recall... :D Anyway, don't feel forced to do anything, Aggie. If you do the map fot the great no-AI game, it's already very very nice ! Who draws maps these days, apart from you ?

Banzai 01-07-2004 09:14

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by kryszcztov

Who draws maps these days ?
I do if you both want me to [cool]
Who want to go first?
How about barbarians?
What do you consider a fair starting island in size? room for 5 cities? 10? 15?

Socrates 01-07-2004 14:09

Well, if you have the skills to make such a wonderful map, then I'm OK with you ! ;) I don't really mind being 1st or 2nd, up to Beam !! :D There should be some barbarians, with some camps by the seaside, but I think normal barbarians setting is fine. As for the starting island, it should be at least a 1st core of cities (so that's like 5 to 10), maybe a bit more, but don't feel forced to put our capital in the middle, and keep some surprises in this area for us ! :) We tell you the main lines, add your personal touch for details...

Banzai 01-07-2004 14:49

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by kryszcztov

and keep some surprises in this area for us !
[viking]Don't worry.. I've got something in mind... [evil]

Banzai 02-07-2004 09:18

I never realised creating maps like this can be so much fun..

Beam, Krys, please PM me your passwords.
You can expect the map to be finished tomorrow.

You wanted a rich starting island? well.. you got it.. but like Johan Cruijff used to say: "Every advantage has its disadvantage" (elk voordeel heb zijn nadeel).. [tongue]

:D

Banzai!

Aggie 02-07-2004 10:32

Johan Cruijff is an optimistic guy, so he said just the opposite. Every disadvantage has its advantage. [:p]

Banzai 02-07-2004 10:51

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by Aggie

Johan Cruijff is an optimistic guy, so he said just the opposite. Every disadvantage has its advantage. [:p]
Ooops.. [blush2]
But that doesn't fit the context!

If you read this Johan.. I'm sorry ;)

Banzai 02-07-2004 23:45

Game time!!

It is Krys to go first!
As you requested a rich start both your treasuries are increased by 10 percent!

You already know your password.
If the admin password is needed, contact me or Anarres.

Have fun and remember: Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good!

Banzai!

Download Attachment: [img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Krys_Beam_3950_BC.SAV
77.25KB