Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   KingReno's Forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Kingreno VS Propain, Shabba and Plux Civ5 MP ***SPOILAH*** (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5383)

Darkness 24-10-2012 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbu1977 (Post 137998)
Print-screen key puts the image in the clipboard. You just have to open Paint, press CTR-V and save as...

Isn't there a "screenshots" folder under the "my games/Civ5" subdirectory in Civ5? At least I thought I saw that the last time I played SP Civ5, but that was quite a while ago...

Pastorius 24-10-2012 21:57

I remember that back in the days the king's spoilers were very good reads. Looking forward to you high tech people finding out how to post screenshots :)

Kingreno 25-10-2012 08:49

On the bright side my opponents are inquiring what the hell is going on in young Spain due to the heavy activity in the forum.:)

Kingreno 25-10-2012 19:37

1 Attachment(s)
PICS!!!!

Ok, but now the weird stuff. I PrntScrnd, and pasted in Paint....

But it pasted two turns BEFORE I took the screenie. I do remember that I prntscrnd a few turns ago but WTF... help is greatly appreciated.

Here's Spain in the Att Thumbnail.

I got extremely lucky and found Sri Pada on turn 5. Netting me a whopping 500 Gold. Sri itself gives a t tile yeild of 2 food, 4 faith and 2 happyness. I get to double that, as Spain. To make mathers more suffering for my already doomed opponents, I found a +1 pop hut in the same turn, and I immediately bought a settler. After finishing a scout it finds a hut too and nets me a tech: Archery.

The settler is on its way to found a city on the river/hill near Sri. This is by far one of the best starts I ever had and Madrid was immediately renamed: COJONES D'TORRO (that is misspelled a bit but for some f*** sake city naes can only be so many characters.).

Now my dear lurkers, the plan is to erase any opposition on my continent, which should be doable, either with Holy warriors or just outproducing them.

I conclude this glorious news with a question: which Pantheon is best for me?

Beam 25-10-2012 19:59

Nice start! But what do you mean with Pantheon? :confused:

Kingreno 25-10-2012 23:36

Pantheon belief is the first step to religion, when I get sri pada I will get to 10 or 15 Faith quickly so I get an early pantheon belief.

Beam 26-10-2012 00:43

If thatīs the case choose Islam and start a Jihad. [evil]

Kingreno 30-10-2012 18:40

1 Attachment(s)
Update!!

I founded Parada de Tetas next to Sri Pada and got the Spain double tile yield from it. It is insane. 4 food, 8 faith and 4 happy. My opponents will soon find out they are in trouble as my score rises a helluvalot quicker then theirs. 2 turns and I get a first religious trait as a pantheon belief. I will either pick + 4 faith for natural wonders, +2 science per traderoute or 10% growth everywhere.

I decided on a 2nd scout which is due next turn, and have started fishing for tech. both are aimed at rapid exploration, and hopefuly finding natural wonders (first) for a +100 (or +500!) gold bonus.

still looking okay!!

Pastorius 31-10-2012 17:44

YAY FOR SCREENY!

And great citynames, as always

BCLG100 31-10-2012 19:26

I don't understand civ5 after having not played it at all but don't you need some defence?