Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Succession Games Open Forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   CDZCOL I: Row the boat! (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4739)

socralynnek 18-10-2008 12:40

Good idea. I think it is strange, that Indians can be tought in their homecity. But we should use that, that means once a Native pops up in that city, he can learn being a fisherman right there.

killercane 18-10-2008 16:38

1 Attachment(s)
Ok! Played until turn 60, a nice even number and I dont want to mess anything up.

I brought the Missionary and tools back to Silver town. The missionary is exhausted of movement by the capital. Wagon train is almost built there and then the galleon? I thought about galleon first and let wagon be built in silver town but it takes forever to do something there. Could we just make crosses or something in silver town until it is up to speed? What to do with the tools there?

What to do with the treasure? Get down to the coast and let it be picked up by the new galleon?

I also refused the king's demand for 3200 gold :).

I think that is about it. Do we sail the caravel back to Europe to pick up more stuff?

Matrix 18-10-2008 17:58

That's only four turns. You can play four more. Part of the fun of a succession game is that the one playing has to make personal choices to which the others can scold and rant. :D

(So you can play on and save at the beginning of turn 65.)

Shabbaman 18-10-2008 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by socralynnek (Post 119504)
I think it is strange, that Indians can be tought in their homecity.

OTOH it's weird that someone from a village that teaches expert fishermen isn't an expert fisherman himself...

killercane 19-10-2008 04:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix (Post 119512)
That's only four turns. You can play four more. Part of the fun of a succession game is that the one playing has to make personal choices to which the others can scold and rant. :D

(So you can play on and save at the beginning of turn 65.)

Nah have at it. I am not too enthralled with it so far.

Stapel 20-10-2008 07:53

KC,

-The tools should have been be shipped to Shabbaville. There tobacco could be picked up and then to Silverbastiano to pick up the silver. Now the caravel has left SB, without picking up anything. Not too bad though. The wagon is there in 2 turns and can thus bring the tobacco to SB and pick up the tools overthere. Add the ore I guess, to store them in Shabbaville.
-The galleon is already in the building queue (in Shabbaville) and even has some hammers completed. You can see so, when holding the pointer of the mouse right on top of a galleon in the building screen in the right top of the colony screen. There it says 16/300 hammers and 0/100 tools. Not bringing the lumberjack will delay its construction somewhat, since it can be hurried later.

Next player should watch out for our wasting comodoties. We really need the galleon soon!

Stapel 20-10-2008 12:07

So, who's up now?

socralynnek 20-10-2008 12:21

AFAICS, everyone played one turnset, so I think shabba is up if available.

Shabbaman 20-10-2008 13:00

Killercane isn't going to finish his turnset?

Stapel 20-10-2008 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shabbaman (Post 119597)
Killercane isn't going to finish his turnset?

Apparently not.
I can finish his 4 turns tonight, but I'm also fine with Shabba taking the next 8 or 12.