Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Succession Games Open Forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   I would like to see whats going on in SGOTM6. (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2291)

Melifluous 07-02-2005 18:19

I would like to see whats going on in SGOTM6.

OK If you want access post here.

There are 2 rules that you MUST adhere to.

1) You must declare that you are not part of another team currently playing in the SGOTM6.

2) You must declare that you will not divulge any of the information herein to anyone that does not currently have access to the SGOTM6 forum.

OK?

Anyone I suspect of breaking the rules here will be immediately expelled from this forum and reported to the site admins for possible further punishment.

Melifluous

col 07-02-2005 18:23

yes please.

I declare that no ther team would consider having me so CDZ got stuck with me.
I declare that no-one takes any notice of anything I say so I'm not gonna tell them nuffink anymore.

I love it when youre masterful.

Pastorius 07-02-2005 18:32

I declare that I am not part of ANY team playing succession games

I will not divulge any information to anyone without access to the SGOTM forum

(btw Mel, it <s>seems I have access right now</s>is possible to see names of current threads, so remember to label them in a non spoiler like way. I am not on the team, and not on any other team. I dont lurk @ CFC for succession games, but I wanna lurk here. So if allright with you, lemme have axx please)

grs 07-02-2005 18:33

I would like to read your planings and spoilers. I am not part of any SGOTM6 team.

anarres 07-02-2005 18:51

It can be changed to be hidden (instead of just members only), but then you lose the (obvious) benifit of lurkers. I would like to allow CDZ-regulars access, but if they never see the forum they won't ask.

Dunno if the thread titles can be innocuous enough, let me know.

Melifluous 07-02-2005 18:57

@Col - You already had access as you are on the team thats playing.

@grs and Paalikles - Added to our little SGOTM cheerleading squad. Post often. The more input the merrier.

@anarres - I'm sure that the thread titles can be kept obscure or generic enough to allow everyone to see them as long as they cant open them. Cant tell if thats how it is now or not as I can access the forum, being admin there and all [crazyeye] If they cant be kept obscure, I'll MAKE THEM OBSCURE.

Melifluous

Beam 07-02-2005 19:43

Lurker reports for duty and declares etc. :)

Banzai 07-02-2005 19:58

I would like to lurk too...

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/up...1156_rulez.gif I'm not playing in another team and I will not divulge any info!

Banzai!

akots 07-02-2005 20:01

@lurkers: Please note that posting constructive comments (which you can potentially pick up from other SGOTM teams at CFC) is highly undesirable. :)

This whole thing will be a great deal of distraction for mad-bax. [evil]

I guess still the turn log at least has to be posted at CFC.

ProPain 07-02-2005 21:33

Like Col:

I declare that no-one takes any notice of anything I say so I'm not gonna tell them nuffink anymore.

Socrates 07-02-2005 21:39

Just because I wanna see CDZ beat some CFC teams... and expect to see some odd Civ mechanics in action...

- I'm not part of any team currently playing in SGOTM6, but want to be a lurker there.
- I won't give any information away to any other team than CDZ, and won't get any information from the other teams.

So... is it good or bad to advise you or make stupid comments on our own ? [crazyeye]

akots 07-02-2005 22:14

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by kryszcztov
So... is it good or bad to advise you or make stupid comments on our own?
[crazyeye]
Please, refrain from posting comments in the thread. Since it might be later studied closely by mad-bax aiming to disqualify the team from Golden award and your comments can be considered as a hint which has been "borrowed" from lurking into the competitor's threads at CFC. [confused]

I like the attitude btw. [coool]

Socrates 07-02-2005 22:25

This quite contradicts what Meli said in this very thread. [crazyeye] So you guys should agree on this, because otherwise I might jump in the thread, make my usual comments on the Wonderful Factory, and get lost. [lol] Are we allowed to post ? Maybe a poll is in order. [lol] And who cares about mad-bax ? If he doesn't want to reward you properly, we'll just snob his competition.

Just IMHO. [mischief]

akots 07-02-2005 22:33

Yep, makes sense to me. There might be some problems with him trying to access the thread since he is the member of the other team, namely Staff team. [evil]

Melifluous 07-02-2005 22:48

Added Beam and Banzai.

PP had already been added, wot wiv 'im bein an Admin an all...

Krys has been added in spite of himself [:p]

Melifluous

Plux 07-02-2005 23:16

Add me plz!! I can't live without lurking..

1) I declare that I is not part of another team currently playing in the SGOTM6.

2) I declare that I will not divulge any of the information herein to anyone that does not currently have access to the SGOTM6 forum.

Beam 07-02-2005 23:20

Get this message when trying to access the threads. Can't lurk! [rant]

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/up...2_noaccess.jpg
11.7KB

Melifluous 08-02-2005 01:06

Plux added.

Beam removed (you were on the list [confused]) and re-added.

Hopefully that will sort it for you Beam?

Melifluous

Beam 08-02-2005 02:40

Thnx Meli, issue solved. :)

Darkness 08-02-2005 09:23

Another lurker requesting access (and declaring etc.....)

mad-bax 08-02-2005 10:31

Wow - your fan club is like a who's who of Civ. I'm impressed.

Please grant me lurkers rights. :)

Aggie 08-02-2005 10:36

Hmmm...wanna lurk too! I promise not to follow other SGOTM games. Are there other places on CFC than the Stories&Tales/SG forum by the way? [:p]

Melifluous 08-02-2005 11:29

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by mad-bax

Wow - your fan club is like a who's who of Civ. I'm impressed.

Please grant me lurkers rights. :)
[coool]

Our entire Forum is a who's who of civ, but thats a different story ;)

As for granting you lurker rights...

... aren't you also fielding a staff team?

But then again, you seem to be checking all the other threads for 'interlopers' (and not stealing ideas, oh no, surely not ;)) and if you can't trust the admins then what's the point anyways?

... So you're in.

@Aggie and Darkness, consider yourself added my friends!

[charge]

Melifluous

mad-bax 08-02-2005 11:48

No. No staff team for this game. I think they have had their fill of humiliation for a while :D

Are you going to play RBCiV rules. If you do, you haven't got a prayer. ;)

Lt. Killer M 08-02-2005 11:58

mad-bax: AIs are there for bending them over and.......

so much for RBCiv rules..... [mwaha]
but we will as usually stay close to them.

Socrates 08-02-2005 12:04

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by Lt. Killer M

so much for RBCiv rules..... [mwaha]
but we will as usually stay close to them.
Then you have my blessing, though I wonder what you mean by "close". [hmm] It's always best to play without using exploits and still do better than the other teams. I'm confident you're strong and mad enough to succeed in that. ;) (That is what I was doing in the GOTM event, and I was doing not so bad in the end.)

Swingue 08-02-2005 14:20

Yes please, Lurking rights!
Lets' see how CDZ does in the SGOTM.
(in the dark history of GOTM I even won a medal with an unexpected diplo vic)

So here I go:
I declare that no ther team would consider having me so CDZ got stuck with me. What other teams? Is there anything else than CDZ?

I declare that I will not divulge any information about the SGOTM (even when Meli's mother would torture me ;) ).

Rik Meleet 08-02-2005 14:56

I never play GOTM or whatever competition games (except 1 Realms game).

so:

Melifluous 08-02-2005 17:36

Both Rik and Swingue added to the lurkers list...

Melifluous

DrAlimentado 08-02-2005 18:10

I am curious, I declare THUMB WAR! No, force of habit, I mean;

I declare I wont join any other teams or tell anyone anything.

col 08-02-2005 21:08

I'm worried about performing with this many people watching. Could you look the other way when its my turn?

grahamiam 08-02-2005 21:56

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by Melifluous
There are 2 rules that you MUST adhere to.

1) You must declare that you are not part of another team currently playing in the SGOTM6.

2) You must declare that you will not divulge any of the information herein to anyone that does not currently have access to the SGOTM6 forum.
obviously, i do not qualify for the sgotm forum due to my placement on team smackster. however, one of the interesting things about sgotm is the ability to review other teams' threads after the game is over.
is team CDZ going to allow this (ie, open the sgotm forum after game is completed)? also, what will you do if one of your current members plays sgotm7 with a different team?
btw, good luck :)

smalltalk 08-02-2005 22:01

One more spammer - I mean lurker - please.

(And of course I'll neither spam nor browse somewhere else.)

Melifluous 08-02-2005 23:25

Smalltalk added.

Grahamiamian acknowledged and nose thumbed at [:p]

Melifluous

Melifluous 08-02-2005 23:26

Oops and DrA added!

woot!

Melifluous

akots 09-02-2005 01:06

Quote:

... Are you going to play RBCiV rules. If you do, you haven't got a prayer. ;)
@mad-bax: If you can somehow try to contain yourself, please post all suggestions on how the game SHOULD be played by the CDZ team in the CFC thread. I've got enough of it so would appreciate if you can spare me this time. [rant]

mad-bax 09-02-2005 08:47

It was a joke akots, and I have no intention of suggesting how you should approach the game.

I had forgotten how much my posting in your threads annoyed you. So I'll stop.

Socrates 09-02-2005 09:08

Quote:

So I'll stop.
(stealing Jim Carrey's voice who stole Andy Kaufman's voice who stole Tony Clifton's voice (or is it another way round ? [crazyeye] ) : )
That's... betta'. :D

Aggie 09-02-2005 11:09

Hmmm, I am very happy that I didn't apply for the SGOTM team. I thought about it, being a SG fanatic, but I really don't like the animosity. Guess I'd better stick with the normal SG's, where you can all be friends [love]

Schip 09-02-2005 12:56

can I lurk, can I?

- I don't know where to find CFC and don't want to either.
- I don't have any friends outside this forum so there is no one to tell.

that's it I suppose. Thnx.