Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Civ III (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   OFFICIAL ISDG sign up thread (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1063)

anarres 30-11-2003 14:08

OFFICIAL ISDG sign up thread

We need everyone who wants to be in the ISDG CDZ team to post in this thread with the following statement:

------------------------------------------
I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.
------------------------------------------

One you have posted this statement you will be allowed access to the ISDG forum.

Please do not spam the sign up thread! If you have any questions please post them in this thread.

Edit: I changed the notice for a second time. Yet again it seems we were trying to stop you looking at other sites for no reason...

Pastorius 30-11-2003 14:34

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG thread or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ.

Added to forum

Skyfish 30-11-2003 14:42

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG thread or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ.

Added to forum

jack merchant 30-11-2003 15:33

Added to forum

ProPain 30-11-2003 15:56

Not added! [:p]

DrAlimentado 30-11-2003 15:58

same proviso as before re: laziness. ie. if I can join as a consultant them I'm in ;)

Added to forum

anarres 30-11-2003 16:00

I had to change the last clause as it apparently excluded you from visiting the U.N. [rolleyes]

Bootstoots 30-11-2003 17:28

BTW, just to point this out, some teams have public forums that they wouldn't mind if other team members visited.

Apologies for spamming the signup thread, but I had to throw another monkey wrench into your pledge. [mischief]

Lt. Killer M 30-11-2003 17:34

me in! [:p] [estwing]

and I will do my very best not to cracker up [:p]

Added to forum

col 30-11-2003 18:04

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG threads or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ, with the sole exception of the U.N., hosted at CDG.

Cant match many of you 1 to 1 in civ skills - but I do have some loophole spotting skills in the rules and a certain opportunistic ruthlessness ;P

Added to forum

Eldakkar 30-11-2003 18:58

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

Added to forum

Plux 30-11-2003 19:01

Added to forum

anarres 30-11-2003 19:20

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by Bootstoots

BTW, just to point this out, some teams have public forums that they wouldn't mind if other team members visited.

Apologies for spamming the signup thread, but I had to throw another monkey wrench into your pledge. [mischief]
Thanks, I changed it again. :)

Beam 30-11-2003 19:59

With one hand on my heart, the other one on an ancient yet popular book among some people, while looking for another hand to have a drink, and being really shorthanded for a smoke I herewith declare:

Let's have some fun out there!

Added to forum

ERIKK 30-11-2003 21:10

I would like to be added to the forum just to read all your smappy threads, is that ok too?

Please? (I am sure that will help ;) )

Added to forum

edit:

Skyfish 30-11-2003 21:35

Erikk would you please pledge like everyone else ? :)
I know it might seem ludicrous to you but everyone does it, then its gotta be *everyone* [rolleyes]

anarres 30-11-2003 21:36

[lol]

Whoops! I didn't even notice that! [eek]

anarres 30-11-2003 22:55

Well I guess it's obvious, but here is mine too:

WildFire 30-11-2003 23:09

Gimme [:p]

Added to forum

Grille 01-12-2003 00:00

Added to forum

Kingreno 01-12-2003 06:22

Added to forum

Puwen 01-12-2003 07:42

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will sign up for any other team in this competition. I will give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, and any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also visit all other site's ISDG thread and any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ.

Added to forum

Shabbaman 01-12-2003 08:04

LET ME IN!!! LET ME IN!!! LET ME IN!!!

I hereby declare that I will sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and I solemny swear that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit, spam or hack any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to acquire any confidential information, voluntary or involuntary acquirable, about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

Also, on a sidenote, since there's nothing happening in the other fora ;) I'd mod this one as well, as long as I don't have to play.

[shabba]

Added to forum

Puwen 01-12-2003 09:27

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by Puwen

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will sign up for any other team in this competition. I will give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, and any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also visit all other site's ISDG thread and any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ.

Added to forum
Ha, seams Anarres is abit tired

Yep - more than 'a bit' tired....

Umm, so what happens now? You want in or should I remove your name from the forum?
[hmm]

Nah I'll stay there:

Lt. Killer M 01-12-2003 09:33

well puwen, we all hate repetition ;) bis repetita no placent

Sir Eric 01-12-2003 09:38

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's ISDG threads or any thread related to the ISDG apart from the ones from CDZ, with the sole exception of the U.N., hosted at CDG.

Added to forum

Darkness 01-12-2003 10:44

I'm in...

*Darkness places his right hand over his heart and gives the pledge*:

Added to forum

Kemal 01-12-2003 11:37

Added to forum

smalltalk 01-12-2003 13:31

You can count me in - as a regular lurker and occasional spammer.

Added to forum

Melifluous 02-12-2003 16:54

I dont promise to be around often but I will show willing...

Melifluous

Good to have you! :)

Gothmog 02-12-2003 18:49

Added to forum

Ehecatl Atzin 02-12-2003 22:09

Restricted access my ass!!! Lemme in!

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG. ...I'll try anyway [devil]

Better try hard! [groucho]

digger760 04-12-2003 08:17

I might almost lurker value only but:

Added. Only once though ;)

Aggie 07-12-2003 05:41

Added to forum

OPD 11-01-2004 22:46

Added. Welcome on board.

Stapel 12-01-2004 15:45

Added. *shreds death penalty orders*

Swingue 11-03-2004 10:17

Added. Add. Ed. Ad. Ded.

tunerica 12-03-2004 02:07

Added -- anarres

Schip 12-03-2004 10:10

Added
-- anarres

Markstar 03-04-2004 22:10

Don't know how much help I can be at the beginning, but I'll see what I can do. Otherwise I'd certainly want to lurk. So (hand putting on my chest):

Added.