Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hattrick forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Hattrick Quick Question and Answer Thread (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2269)

Tubby Rower 02-05-2008 13:49

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by socralynnek

Things to improve his form:
-Let him play one game per week
-Have as many assistance coaches as possible (GK coaches for keepers)
-Set training intensity to 100%
-Have as low as possible stamina training
And most of all (especially for disastrous form): Have Patience!
[lol] I have been doing all of that except the last :)
Well my stamina is @ 9%. There is a 1/3 chance after the form update that the background form will change, but what I was curious about was the consecutive 15% TSI drops. How could minor (and it would have to be less than 2 sub-levels ) drops in form or stamina levels account for 15% drops in TSI. My other players that get a boost in TSI from form increase only go up ~ 12% and others with supposed sub-level changes only go up ~ 4%. I have until the cup match of next season to get this fixed, but I was jsut curious if anyone had ideas.

socralynnek 02-05-2008 15:16

I have found the following:

For Goalkeepers an approximated formula for TSI calculation is:

TSI = [(0.025f+0.1)[10(s-1)]^(3.4)]/100
(f = form, s = GK skill)
----

If one assumes that the same multiplier is used for other skills as well, and if one assumes no stamina changes than this means for a 15% TSI loss:
NEWFORM = 0.85 * OLDFORM - 0.6

If e.g. OLDFORM was very close to 1 (disastrous very high) then a 15% drop is explainable if his current form is 0.25 (disatrous very low or so)
If his background form is very close to 0 and hasn't changed for some weeks (whcih might always happen) then you see him drop from a very high disastrous to 0.25 in two weeks which seems to be your case.

So, this is very well explicable with the way it is assumed how TSI works.
So, you just have to be patient that his background form changes. Which might already been the case, as a change in background form has an effect not beofre the following training update.

( I assume that on a training update the form moves half the distance from current form to background form)

Robboo 26-05-2008 23:57

OK training switch time...I was training PM and I have what I think is an adequate 2 IM and 2 wingers for the next league up. I am looking to train either forward or defender. I have decent guys there now in both but they are too old to train.

So what would be better...forwards or defenders. My training plan is train half to keep and half to sell. I want to sell 2 batches so that the half I keep has been trained twice. So whats the best level to sell at for each. To me..training is bonus money I keep my team small and cut expenditures at every point possible.

So forward or defender. I plan on running 4 Mid and adjusting either the forwards or defense.

Tubby Rower 27-05-2008 12:36

Well if you think that your midfield can handle your league opponents and at least get you 50% possession, then forwards. Otherwise..defenders.

socralynnek 27-05-2008 13:14

Or the other way round, Tubby, as the trainees are probably weaker than normal players would be.

arne1 27-05-2008 13:18

if you plan to play four midfielders tHan I would say forwards.

Tubby Rower 27-05-2008 14:20

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by socralynnek

Or the other way round, Tubby, as the trainees are probably weaker than normal players would be.
[lol] no wonder I sucked for the past couple of seasons.

Aggie 29-05-2008 07:18

My players are between 19 and 26 years old. Average stamina is excellent.

What is the best stamina % in training in this situation?

arne1 29-05-2008 08:00

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by Aggie

My players are between 19 and 26 years old. Average stamina is excellent.

What is the best stamina % in training in this situation?
I do not know what the best percentage is, but I woudl go a few percent points lower, since all excelent stamina seems to me like you are overdoing it.

Tubby Rower 29-05-2008 13:08

I have mine @ 9% and everyone seems to be around solid. I don't have any excellents and a few that are passable.