Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   BCLG's 100 variations on spam (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   The weird and Wonderous world of BCLG (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3452)

Darkness 05-01-2012 13:07

Congratulations! :)

barbu1977 05-01-2012 16:49

Nice!

BCLG100 05-01-2012 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furiey (Post 135685)
Congratulations!

Any job at the moment is better than none. I start my teacher training next week so only 2 years before I can get paid enough to live on!

My friends really enjoyed their training. Though a few of them did science degrees so they got funding for it (one got roughly 12 grand to do it!)

Thanks for the congrats guys!

Furiey 05-01-2012 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCLG100 (Post 135690)
My friends really enjoyed their training. Though a few of them did science degrees so they got funding for it (one got roughly 12 grand to do it!)

Thanks for the congrats guys!

Yes, I missed out on that as it was stopped just as started looking. I'm doing it in the evening alongside my usual teaching during the day so going to be even less time for game :( I am enjoying the teaching though which is the main thing.

Lt. Killer M 06-01-2012 11:14

well, summarizing that stuff you can surely make good use of this:
[spam]

and congrats!

ProPain 10-01-2012 13:16

Congratulations!!

BCLG100 08-03-2013 13:32

Hello!

Well, quite a bit has happened since last year. Lets get the boring/unhappy stuff out of the way. I'm still at the same job due to being quite lazy finding anything, the pay is awful and the work is boring/meaningless/pure drudgery. The only decent thing about the job is the two guys in my immediate team who I get on very well with.

In other news I began dating a girl early last year and have been seeing her ever since. Nearly a month ago we moved in together which is very exciting and weird. It's the first time I've had a place for two and still getting used to the novelty of it. Everything seems to be going well following it, a couple more arguments but we expected that.

They're probably the two main things going on in my life right now. I still try and work out regularly but that suffered a dip when i hurt my ankle a few months ago so i'm just trying to get back in to it now.

I'm going to Paris next month as well!

Shabbaman 08-03-2013 15:30

So is it the girl or the dull work that keeps your postcount down?

Socrates 08-03-2013 20:39

I would advise you to find a new job if the current one is awful.

Living as two in the same place is also a novelty for me. Better have arguments NOW than later, I suppose. ;)

What are you going to do in the City of Light anyway?

BCLG100 11-03-2013 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shabbaman (Post 138768)
So is it the girl or the dull work that keeps your postcount down?

We still don't have internet in the place yet, so partly that. Partly because it's boring to spam by oneself!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socrates (Post 138770)
I would advise you to find a new job if the current one is awful.

Living as two in the same place is also a novelty for me. Better have arguments NOW than later, I suppose. ;)

What are you going to do in the City of Light anyway?

Yeah, still quite tricky to find any decent jobs yet though!

Just going for a wander, I booked it for her birthday and we're going on the Eurostar (never tried that so it should be fun). Probably just all the touristy stuff unless you have any recommendations? We've both been to Paris a few times so there's no need to go anywhere in particular.