Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hattrick forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Hattrick Quick Question and Answer Thread (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2269)

Kemal 12-05-2005 08:42

The experience thing is normal, I've had that all the time when training keepers. You lose a little experience in every formation with each player you buy or sell, so I suppose you have to blame daytrading for this one. ;)

edit: of course you already knew this, and the real mystery is why the other formations aren't wretched too... should learn to read more carefully I suppose. [blush2]
Can't help you with that I'm afraid..

Btw, it will rise to poor again normally after time, just like TS always goes back to composed. As Schip, I'm wondering as well, how can you see you lost training? This sounds scary... [scared]

Melifluous 12-05-2005 11:23

On the training thing, look in "The Club" and click view all messages.

You are looking for
Quote:

quote:
21/04/2005 The team has lost training for the week due the incomprehensible actions of the club manager.
for some date.

Otherwise you didn't lose training :)

What makes you think you lost training?

Melifluous

akots 20-05-2005 07:16

Quote:

quote:Hattrick announces

5/18/2005 MaxBid-limit removed
The technical limit covering the maximum bid on a player has been removed.

This does not change the rule that you may not pay overprice on players.
A fair decision for future coach-buyers. [lol]

Plux 20-05-2005 09:52

Agree, I can't imagine that the limit was ever reached for normal players..

Kingreno 20-05-2005 09:58

They did this too for young players from tiny countries whose "passable Playmaking and Inadequate defending" gets them in the U-20, this often raised bids to astronomical ammounts yet the lower TSI made for low max bids.

Plux 23-05-2005 17:08

I was notified by a league mate that I wrote a news item: (see at the bottom)
Quote:

quote:23-05-2005 at 16:50 There was a commotion outside Berkel United headquarters today, after the club announced they sold a player. Angry supporters were concerned by the departure and wondered how the squad would cope with potential injuries.
23-05-2005 at 16:33 Berkel United surprised everyone today when they announced they sold a player. "He just didn't fit into their plans anymore. It was time for him to go," one prominent insider said.
23-05-2005 at 16:32 There was a commotion outside Berkel United headquarters today, after the club announced they sold a player. Angry supporters were concerned by the departure and wondered how the squad would cope with potential injuries.
19-05-2005 at 18:18 FC Zaancity surprised everyone today when they announced they sold a player. "He just didn't fit into their plans anymore. It was time for him to go," one prominent insider said.
17-05-2005 at 18:32 Dom Ducks supporters hope the trip abroad won't affect the squad's play in their upcoming league match.
How can this happen, I don't have HT supporter?? Also, if you look at the first and third item, it looks like there is some automated news pushing going on. Can anyone explain this? Is this old stuff? I for one never saw it before..

Shabbaman 23-05-2005 17:12

It's a new feature!

Mistfit 18-06-2005 17:02

Question time:
1.) is it worth spending the $2000 per week pulling from the Youth League if you are spending $0 on it weekly? The 1st time I did it I got a 0 TSI guy. I'm currently not spending anything on it until my finances level out and I can see what I can afford before I lay out any cash for the Youth League.

2.) I have an inadaquate keeper right now. Is is worth the 30-40K to upgrade to a passable one or should I keep the one I have until I can afford a much better one?

Dell19 18-06-2005 17:37

Its probably not worthwhile pulling until the YS is on inadequate.

It depends when you are planning to get a solid keeper. There probably isn't much point in upgrading to a passable keeper unless you get one really cheaply that you can then sell for a profit later on. You should use the goalkeeper tool and make sure that the passable keeper is at least an actual level higher.

Mistfit 18-06-2005 18:08

You should use the goalkeeper tool and make sure that the passable keeper is at least an actual level higher.

Huh? What's that about? Is there a possiblility that my Inad is already passable?