PDA

View Full Version : K9

Lt. Killer M
06-10-2003, 16:46
OK, after some asshole got on my nerves @ a certain other site, I will have this thread as a backup in case I cannot access said site.

the player list an all other things will be copied here shortly.

Whowver doesn't want to come here - sorry. I will upload the file @ CFC so if you want to play it - you're welcome. But I simply want to be able to speak my mind and not have to take arrogant little fuckers implying I ma an idiot and a bad player.

Skyfish
06-10-2003, 16:48
Gee and I missed all the fun again :D
I saw your post and almost sarcastically commented, am glad I did not do it now [lol]
[afro]

Aggie
06-10-2003, 16:54
Killer, why are you moving it here ??? You can't expect everyone to move with us?

EDIT: Killer, I also can be an annoying idiot that thinks he's right and wants to debate it until the end of time. I don't see any reason to move the SG here. Sorry.

EIDT: aggie: but you do not insult people. And I simply don't want to imagine running the game while banned........
happy now?

anarres
06-10-2003, 17:24
Killer - I think he assumed you were saying that the RNG was not random. You were using the word random to imply no connection from one result to the next, and he was using the word random to imply a uniform distribution. No biggie really!

Lt. Killer M
06-10-2003, 17:27
quote:Originally posted by anarres

Killer - I think he assumed you were saying that the RNG was not random. You were using the word random to imply no connection from one result to the next, and he was using the word random to imply a uniform distribution. No biggie really!

[lol] he implied I am dumb, a bad civ plaer, crazy.,....