PDA

View Full Version : New PBEM Wanted - GAME STARTED

Strider
28-09-2003, 15:44
I've got time for a new 1v1 PBEM...

So, anyway up to playing me? (unless we already have a PBEM going ;))

anarres
30-09-2003, 18:14
Hey Strider, I am kinda full atm, but if you give your preferred map specs and difficulty level I'm sure you will find someone. :)

Strider
01-10-2003, 00:14
I don't "prefer" anything. I normally just let my challanger chose the specs etc. I just go along with everything.

WildFire
01-10-2003, 23:19
So I could say I want all luxuries, all rescources and everything possible that would let me win and you would go along with it?

When you wanna start [:p]

Strider
02-10-2003, 00:44
Sure... afterall... I am the one who has been known to unleash onslaughts of warriors on my opponents.. (which is a VERY effective tatic.. as you can get some cities to producing them 1 per turn.... You can totally wipe out an opponents road network by pillaging all of them...)

tunerica
04-10-2003, 02:27
I would be interested in a game if your still looking for more. If ya want to get in contact with me my MSN account username is tunerica , which is also my preferred email address.

blackwizzard
31-10-2003, 17:31
i want to try with you . your tactic is holy shit but useful .
My email is thomashanswg@aol.com . hope to hear from you and give
you a lesson [estwing]

Strider
04-11-2003, 01:32
Actually... Right now I plan on waiting for conquest to come out intill I start any new PBEM's. Although I do have enough time (one of my PBEM's a 4 player the save just disappeared... 2 of the people I havent' been have to contact one of them has got it, but I've given up now)

blackwizzard
04-11-2003, 15:40
hi strider !
Look above and send me your email adress . Itīs time for a game i think

Strider
04-11-2003, 23:13
Like I said above... I'm going to wait intill I get conquests to get any new PBEM's started. Also, even if I do start one... I doubt I'll have much time to play it... School, also I'm getting FFXI so...

Also, I've decided to get FFXI instead of conquests... so it might be a month or two intill I get tired of FFXI and buy conquests.