PDA

View Full Version : Check out the chat log!

Shabbaman
24-09-2003, 08:31
It's here. (http://www.civfanatics.com/chat/chat92303edited.shtml)

Conquests sounds really great, many things that fit my playing style better. I'm also very pleased that the glorious dutch civ doesn't receive a stupid boat UU but a mercenary [evil]

Mercenaries rule.

Oh yeah, scientific leaders, good one.

DrAlimentado
24-09-2003, 14:36
The chat was slightly dissapointing in that there was a LOT of fluff being asked and answered, but no detail on the RCP fix or other bugs. We did get some interesting info on some new stuff though, one thing that was news to me - industrial is being nerfed slightly!

I'm going to scan the raw chat and post what wasn't answered [fdevil]...

DrAlimentado
24-09-2003, 14:54
A few CDZ-ers got in and asked some questions.

from the raw chat:

[17:38] <@Chieftess> <DrA> Q: specifically... can you tell us how ring build is fixed? does it now take average corruption (instead of lowest)?
[17:48] <@Chieftess> <DrA> Q: has the 'load pbem game from SP mode' cheating bug been fixed??
[17:48] <@Chieftess> <DrA> Q: sorry to ask again, but I would really love to get specific info on how ring build is fixed? :)
[17:49] <+Merepatra_BA> sorry DrA, I can't tell you about that bug

[most of firaxians/BA ppl leave, chat becomes unmoderated]

[17:49] <puwen> As usuall only answering the stupid q's no real answers
[17:50] <DrA> hmmm... some nice Q/A but I really wanted some answers on the bugs etc...

[everyone notices Merepatra_BA is still in chat and we bombard him with Q's ;)]

[17:50] <puwen> Whats the fix on rcp bug ion detail
[17:50] <DrA> the load pbem bug Q ?
[17:50] <anarres> How is Ring City Placement bug fixed?
[17:50] <DrA> and rcp? :)
[17:51] <DrA> and the load pbem bug?
[17:51] <anarres> Ring City Placement is ruining games, everyone builds rings now :(
[17:51] <anarres> we heard RCP was fixed
[17:51] <DrA> how is RCP fixed specifically?
[17:51] <+Merepatra_BA> I can't tell you exactly how the RCP bug is fixed, as I didn't deal with that one. Chieftess might know more than me on that, she was fiddling with it I believe
[17:53] <DrA> merepata - any insight into whether you can still load ur opponents pbem turn from solo play?
[17:53] <+Merepatra_BA> No I don't know about that DrA, that again wasn't one of my bugs.
[17:53] <anarres> ahh
[17:54] <anarres> RCP will be fixed by magic. No-one knows but somehow it will be gone...
[17:54] <anarres> hmm
[17:54] <DrA> LOL
[17:54] <anarres> i hope so anyway
[17:54] <Paalikles> hehe
[17:54] <+Merepatra_BA> It is gone

well... we were at least insistent! And I applaud Merepatra for staying for a while to be bombarded by a shitload of civfanatics, an answer of 'I don't know' was better than having the Q's ignored :)

Gothmog
29-09-2003, 18:11
I liked this quote by anarres 'RCP will be fixed by magic. No-one knows but somehow it will be gone...'

Does this happen to piss you off anarres?

It made it into the edited chat too!