PDA

View Full Version : Dutch UU

Kingreno
06-09-2003, 16:49
What will be the Dutch UU when conquest comes out?

ProPain
08-09-2003, 08:55
lol, seems good old Marco is winning this poll. But what wouldyou expect with a trait like that.

Balkenende could have the flying ability. I can just see that little animated broomstick.

But Seriously, if we get a dutch civ then I really hope they don't give it a boat as UU. And if it turns out to be a boat after all then I'd rather have +1-2 movement than + 1-2 defense.

Shabbaman
08-09-2003, 09:02
Well, it'll probably be for the colonization scenario, a good ship could give an advantage there. I voted for San Marco, obviously.

yndy
08-09-2003, 15:17
The 'Civ Junkie'. Given by lots of Civvers in Holland plus legalised use of Marijuana. Stats 8(2),1,1. Enslave ability. Available from discovery of Democracy.

smalltalk
11-09-2003, 20:49
quote:Originally posted by yndy

The 'Civ Junkie'. Given by lots of Civvers in Holland plus legalised use of Marijuana. Stats 8(2),1,1. Enslave ability. Available from discovery of Democracy.

I disagree. Stats 0,0,1. The unit should rather make one or two people happy. Like military police does in the old ages. The unit would be upgrade-able with fission to an 'Acid Head' or 'Shroom Head' = +1 culture/turn.