PDA

View Full Version : Reporting for duty!

Sween
16-03-2003, 20:39
I'll gladly be a mod for Off-topic and General Discussion! You can count on me! :D

Shabbaman
17-03-2003, 09:41
I'll be happy to mod GD, if that is necessary.
BTW, Sween, is that Quentin Tarantino?

anarres
18-03-2003, 19:22
Firstly, thanks for your enthusiasm, I am suitably impressed. :)

I have been a little slow in responding to this, for 3 reasons:

1) ProPain is away for a little while, it would be nice to do such fundamental things after consulting with him.

2) We need some set rules about what is and isn't allowed. I hadn't done this yet becuase I never thought anyone else would be interested in modding, and I just assumed I'd make it up as I went along.

Personally, I am a hater of heavy handed modding. This may be already be apparant from my refusal to get involved in certain arguments.

3) Killer also expressed an interest in helping, I wasn't sure if he was wanting to mod or do things behind the scenes.

So, I would like to open up the debate about what should be 'bannable' or not, and I have started a new thread in site feedback for this:

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=94

Once the debate is over, ProPain and myself will decide what we want to do, then we shall make it official.

Sween, I see no reason you can't be mod for both GD and OT, although you may change your mind when you find out we'd rather not have you banning people all over the place. ;)

Shabba, same applies to you and GD. Also, if Killer is interested, I would very much like hi to co-mod OT (just because it seems appropriate ;))

col
19-03-2003, 01:05
I'm happy to lend a hand too - just let me knoe if you like me to mod - someone has to keep Meli in line from time to time ;)

Pastorius
05-06-2005, 00:49
quote:Originally posted by col

I'm happy to lend a hand too - just let me knoe if you like me to mod - someone has to keep Meli in line from time to time ;)

Somebody is slackin ;)