PDA

View Full Version : Spambear's Cage

Ehecatl Atzin
13-08-2003, 19:35
Yes! another virgin forum! spam post number one goes to me! [king]
MWAHAHAHA!!

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 1 violation of the forum rules. Yndy

ERIKK
13-08-2003, 19:41
[hmm] ... as Yndy already invited me in here....

;)

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 1 violation of the forum rules. Yndy

Ehecatl Atzin
13-08-2003, 19:51
Still, I got the first spam post. It was I who soiled the forum first [:P]

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 2 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

WildFire
13-08-2003, 19:59
I could've but didn't feel like it.

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 1 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

Ehecatl Atzin
13-08-2003, 20:28
[nono] you see WildFire, it's precisely that kind of attitude in our younger generation that keeps us from achieving maximun spamage in a minimun of time [tongue]

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 3 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

anarres
13-08-2003, 21:30
Wow, still no Yndy. [dunno]

yndy
14-08-2003, 07:50
I'm reading the moderator rules to check how hard can I punish you. [hammer][hammer][hammer][hammer][hammer][hammer][hammer]

Aggie
14-08-2003, 07:52
Moderator rules [confused] ..... [rotfl]

Gothmog
14-08-2003, 17:58
Well done Ehecati, you show true initiative - and a virgin forum no less. I applaud you Sir [thumbsup]

anarres
14-08-2003, 18:18
hahaha, I actually went and checked what the rules were again when I saw your modding Yndy. ;)

btw, what happens with the violations? Do we trade them in for prizes? If so I hope it's better than the fairground stalls where you have to get 50 for even a small teddy bear! [mad]

yndy
14-08-2003, 18:20
Well, somebody already got there. The offender will not be fed for 1 day.

Anybody else interested?

Ehecatl Atzin
14-08-2003, 18:47
quote:Originally posted by Gothmog

Well done Ehecatl, you show true initiative - and a virgin forum no less. I applaud you Sir [thumbsup]

Thank you, thank you! I only hope one day will come where spam is the beggining and end of everything![crazyeye] And yes, this is my 4th violation, I now hold more violations than anyone else!

[b]This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 4 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

Nightfa11
14-08-2003, 19:30
quote:
John Spartan you have been fined 13 credits for repeated violations of the verbal morality statute

Name that movie!

On another, related note, I am having spam and tomato sandwiches this weekend!

Yummy!

Ehecatl Atzin
14-08-2003, 20:15
Question-- so what do I do with my 4 violations? or how many do I have to get before I get permanently banned? :( I'm assuming I'm a spambear... when do I get fed?

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 5 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

yndy
14-08-2003, 20:32
You'll never get fed with this rate. BTW, all the posts here (except mine and the administrators) are spam and will be treated accordingly.

I guess I'll add a ban of the week award but I'll take your opinion on who desreves it. Any takers?

anarres
14-08-2003, 20:38
You mean I can't get a violation? [cry]

yndy
14-08-2003, 20:56
I wish but I can't edit your posts. Would you care to do that yourself ? :D

anarres
14-08-2003, 21:03
mwahaha [mwaha]

Good to see you try!!! :D [dance]

Gothmog
14-08-2003, 21:05
@Nightfa11

wait, don't tell me...

It had W. Snipes in it, Stallone, and that chick from Speed...

I got it Demolition Man!

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding ...

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 2 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

Ehecatl Atzin
14-08-2003, 21:24
Ban of the week? so the one who wins it gets banned for a week? or is that only the name of the award and the prize is something else entirely? ...I have 5 violations, 6 with this one [scared] A strong modding standard and a firm hand, finally a mod I can get on-board with! :D The perfect image of authority.... I got my spam target! [tank]

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 6 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

Nightfa11
14-08-2003, 23:11
quote:

But, but....is a post about spam in a thread about spam really spam? I mean, I'm discussing spam, so that makes it not spam, right?

My head hurts.

Ehecatl Atzin
14-08-2003, 23:34
That right there Nightfa11..that's spam :D

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 7 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

yndy
15-08-2003, 07:54
Ehecatl Atzin, you have won the hungry spambear’s award for perseverance. Get it from here: http://www.aspenvalleywildlifesanctuary.com/images/ORRVILLE.jpg

The ban of the week will not last a week but will be awarded weekly. Unfortunately I don’t know how to ban people yet. [sad]

[tank][tank][tank][soldier][soldier][soldier][slay]

Shabbaman
15-08-2003, 08:53
Just push the ban button next to a member's name. Did you know you can close your forum to certain members as well?

[evil]

Shabbaman
15-08-2003, 13:08
http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/spamaroundworld.gif

spam around the world!

anarres
15-08-2003, 13:17
Wow, it's Catchphrase!

"Say what you see..." [yeah]

yndy
15-08-2003, 14:23
I don't see any 'ban' button.

Who took my 'ban' button ? [cry]

Please, give it back to me and you shall be banned, mmmm... I mean rewarded[}:)]

Nightfa11
15-08-2003, 14:42
If you look at the forum itself (in the forum list), you can see a little folder with a pencil in front of it to the right of your forum name. There you can edit the properties of your forum and deny access to usernames. If you want a screenshot with an arrow, I'll make one for you. It's a fairly small icon.

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 3 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

yndy
15-08-2003, 15:30
I saw that icon and used it to change the name of the forum and stuff. But it only allows me to define an accepted member list to access the forum, restricting all the non-members. I don't want that. I want to restrict someone's (guess who) posting privileges.

Don't tell me I can't do that.

anarres
15-08-2003, 15:37
quote:Originally posted by yndy

You can't do that. [mischief]

yndy
15-08-2003, 15:44
OK, than you shall all (barring the administrators) be banned for a limited (this time) period of time and you shall not be allowed to see this forum. [}:)][fdevil][}:)]

The zoo will close for clean-up between 17.15 CET and 21.15 CET.
This I can do !

Feel my [whipped]

jack merchant
15-08-2003, 16:04
I remember an old, old Monty Python-themed game where boxes of spam were involved (IIRC you had to avoid or shoot them or something). Ayone else remember it or what it was called ?

(And in case you're wondering, yes, I *DO* feel like being moderated today :D)

yndy
15-08-2003, 16:18
We are now running silent. annares, ProPain feel free to make any comments about my excellent modding skills.

anarres
15-08-2003, 16:19
Your modding skilz are excellent. Hope you enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts. ;)

Ehecatl Atzin
15-08-2003, 20:30
Woohoo!! I've been fed! ;)

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 8 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

yndy
15-08-2003, 20:36
I decided on the ban of the week award. I'm not going to make it public though.

Ehecatl Atzin
16-08-2003, 01:38
I'm hungry![cry] feed me! feed me![evil]

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 9 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

ProPain
18-08-2003, 13:36
It's funny to see that the spam threads generally grow 6 times faster than the ordinary threads.

Maybe we should open a complete category for spam only :D

yndy
18-08-2003, 16:22
Or maybe a brand new forum. Actually I think that every topic attracts spam, confining it to one thread is a result already.

Grille
18-08-2003, 23:59
quote:Originally posted by yndy

I decided on the ban of the week award. I'm not going to make it public though.

Guess why...

[hmm]
If you ask me, the real master of spam is the zoo director Yndy himself!!
Yndy, as it wasn't enough spam to make every other post yourself, you did even add funny blue lines to other peoples posts. That's the real art of spamming! Congrats for winning your own award!
:D
[party]

Ehecatl Atzin
19-08-2003, 07:54
There's just something about the posibility of spaming and even better..getting a violation for it! It feels so naughty hahaha [:P]

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 10 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

Nightfa11
19-08-2003, 15:19
quote:
I saw that icon and used it to change the name of the forum and stuff. But it only allows me to define an accepted member list to access the forum, restricting all the non-members. I don't want that. I want to restrict someone's (guess who) posting privileges.

Then why was the post I made with those suggestions considered Spam? It was a legitimate answer to a legitimate question (even if it wasn't exactly what you wanted).

Oh, and the Spam and Tomato sandwiches we had this weekend were excellent. Spam is really quite good when fried (at least the light version...not as much grease).

Yeah, yeah...I know.....

This post has violated the forum rule number 5 "It is not allowed to spam ...". You now have 4 violations of the forum rules. Yndy

yndy
19-08-2003, 16:56
Nighfa11, you genuinely want me to answer your question? [:p]

Please feel free to file any complaints to the site administrators, and tell one of them to cut their opponents some slack in the civ games.

anarres
19-08-2003, 17:12
[rotfl]

Hmm, I feel a bribe coming on!

Pastorius
11-11-2003, 23:24
Wonder why Nightfa11 posted a picture of his dinner. Take a look:

http://home.zonnet.nl/forum_spam1/post_related/spam/images/0389.gif

Darkness
12-11-2003, 11:52
quote:Originally posted by Paalikles

Wonder why Nightfa11 posted a picture of his dinner. Take a look:

http://home.zonnet.nl/forum_spam1/post_related/spam/images/0389.gif

It's a good thing I just had lunch, otherwise I'd be hungry now. Yummie Spam.... [crazyeye]

yndy
30-11-2003, 07:57
Hi, guys and gals. I hope you did not feel negelected. The Spambear was starving before you showed up.

BCLG100
04-09-2006, 03:32
just thought id re awaken this forum with some hearty spam for your stomachs.

Pastorius
04-09-2006, 17:44
Necrophiliac [ack]