PDA

View Full Version : Kerbal Space Program

socralynnek
02-12-2015, 09:05
Does anyone of you play it?
Is it worth it?

Read a bit about it, it sounds interesting, but I don't have much time for playing anyway, so I am not sure, whether I would want it.

Beam
02-12-2015, 19:22
First time I read about it, what kind of game is it?

I´m in the process of completing Civ V achievements btw, achieved #200 earlier this week. :)

Shabbaman
02-12-2015, 21:26
I have the game for quite some time now. If you like building rockets and watch them explode it's fun... it does look more like an actual job than a game though.

barbu1977
02-12-2015, 21:50
I have the game for quite some time now. If you like building rockets and watch them explode it's fun... it does look more like an actual job than a game though.

garee with this. played sometime a year ago. It was too sandbox for me.

For me to play, I would need a scenario, mission obective and budget to balance.

I have not checked recent versions.

socralynnek
04-12-2015, 14:53
Seems like there is some career and some mission part. So maybe that is new.

Maybe I'll have some time for gaming around christmas; maybe I would want a new game...on the other hand, Civ 5 is still new for me, so maybe I don't need to spend money...

Shabbaman
07-12-2015, 21:56
Seems like there is some career and some mission part. So maybe that is new.

That is new. Well, newish. Career was added at launch I think. Maybe I'll fire it up and see if it's worth the time... but I'm afraid you need at least a ph.d. in engineering to find this even remotely enjoyable. Or maybe you like a challenge...