PDA

View Full Version : THQ Humble Indie Bundle - Really good deal!

ProPain
05-12-2012, 11:10
A new Humble Bundle and quite an awesome one. Pay what you want for:

- Darksiders (83 metacritic)
- Metro 2033 (81 metacritic)
- Red Faction - armageddon (75 metacritic)
- Company of Heroes (base + Opposing Fronts + Tales of Valor) (metacritic 93 (base) 87 (opposing fronts), 70 Tales of Valor)
- Soundtracks for these games

Pay over the average ($ 5,60 atm) and get Saints Row III (84 metacritic) as well.

Personally I think $ 5,60 is a steal for the CoH series alone. Even though I already own all 3 CoH games I'm thinking of buying this for the Steam keys alone.

Really curious if we'll see a deal like this again on the Humble Indie Bundle. At the current price of $5,61 you're paying $1,12 a game, that's almost highway robbery for these titles.
And part of that money goes to charity as well.

Note: this bundle is Steam only, that's slightly different from the past where you got a Steam key and DRM download from the Humble Bundle site itself.

Melifluous
05-12-2012, 12:37
Awesome, thanks for the heads up!

I've wanted Metro 2033 for a while (already bought a THQ bundle before, so have all company of heroes)

$1.00 is the minimum you have to pay to get the games (minus SR3).

[meli]

Shabbaman
05-12-2012, 13:50
Even though I already own all 3 CoH games I'm thinking of buying this for the Steam keys alone.

You only need one of the CoH games, you'll get the others for free in-game because they;re linked to your Relic account.

I bought Metro2033 for something like 2 euros during the last summer sale. Haven't played it yet.

ProPain
05-12-2012, 17:40
You only need one of the CoH games, you'll get the others for free in-game because they;re linked to your Relic account.

Never knew that, thanks for the info.

Plux
06-12-2012, 14:45
I started with Steam buying Metro for 10$ or 20$, I have played it a couple of times, but don`t really like it.. It`s too much of a scripted tunnel, and the graphics are not anything special..

What`s the link for this offer?

CoH seems like a cool game..

ProPain
06-12-2012, 15:01
www.humblebundle.com (http://www.humblebundle.com)

ProPain
12-12-2012, 19:15
Last few hours. Titan Quest, Warhammrre 40K Dawn of War and Red Faction DLC are added.

Melifluous
20-12-2012, 15:36
Binding of Isaac available with the DLC Wrath of the Lamb in the latest Humble Bundle.

Well worth the minimum $1.

Go get!

[meli]

PS. Btw Dungeon Defenders is very cool too. Like an RPG, Tower Defence, FPS :p