PDA

View Full Version : Victims needed for MP test iMac - Windows

Stapel
16-11-2012, 13:43
Hi all!
Yep, I'm still alive.

As I am typing, I'm downloading Gods & Kings.

About a year ago, I was convinced to say goodbye to Billy and hello to Steve.

As it was, MP was only possible with other Mac users of whom I knew none. Since the latest update, the Sid Meyers Boys claim MP should work between Mac & Windows. However, roughly at the same time, the G&K version was out.

Anyway, since now I can , hopefully, get involved in MP again. Before I get into a full blown game, I feel I need to test it. Who's in?

As for the rest of my real life:
-Tomorrow my grandson will move out. We will miss him. The good thing is he will take his parents with him. We won't miss them :D !
-These days, I work as a physics and chemistry teacher at a posh white school in Wassenaar, where the parents are harder to deal with than the kids :) .

Shabbaman
16-11-2012, 14:03
Hi all!
Yep, I'm still alive.

Yay! When is it a good time for beer?

About a year ago, I was convinced to say goodbye to Billy and hello to Steve.

Steve is dead, now what?

-Tomorrow my grandson will move out. We will miss him. The good thing is he will take his parents with him. We won't miss them :D !

This was puzzling me, but I guess you're talking about the kid of your stepdaughter.

Plux
17-11-2012, 00:54
what kind of game you want to play.. just a small test or serious? which mode?

Stapel
17-11-2012, 08:16
Yay! When is it a good time for beer?

Nearly always :)

This was puzzling me, but I guess you're talking about the kid of your stepdaughter.

Indeed

Stapel
17-11-2012, 08:17
what kind of game you want to play.. just a small test or serious? which mode?

Well, at first just a test. But of it is successful, I want to play Pitboss, I guess.

Shabbaman
17-11-2012, 08:50
Wouldn't we all... We're playing hotseat and send the saves to a central server, check this: http://multiplayerrobot.com/

Plux
17-11-2012, 13:02
dson`t we have time for a direct ip session.. well anyway mr stapel bastiaan, you just let us know how and when