PDA

View Full Version : Move on UP the ladder! PTW 1.21

Nightfa11
27-06-2003, 01:33
Just registered for the ladder and want a PBEM PTW 1.21 game w/ someone. Send me an email or IM me...

Aggie
27-06-2003, 08:04
I don't have many games at the moment, I want to play :) My mail is in my profile, but yours I can't find. What level do you want to play and do you have other wishes?

ERIKK
27-06-2003, 08:40
Maybe vc_n_alia AT msn.com or vc_n_alia AT hotmail.com????? ;)

Aggie
27-06-2003, 08:48
ERIKK, true. That probably is the e-mail...

Nightfa11
27-06-2003, 15:15
Sorry, I thought email would show up in my sig automatically :(

Then I couldn't find a way to edit the post.

Aggie: I am a monarch level player. I know how to win at emperor or deity but tend to lose focus. I have won emperor games before and am winning GOTM20 (Deity level)but probably will not submit. I am also known as Nightfa11 on CFC

I can be reached at the vc_n_alia@msn.com address but usually use mike@dickey.cc. It's checked multiple times per day.

I should be available for multiple turns per day and am willing to start with either a third party map or a randomly generated one. You may take the first turn and mail me if you like. I would prefer a small or tiny map as this will be my first PBEM game and I will be learning the ropes. Random Civ is fine, Greeks if you don't want them, Persians if you want Greeks. I don't care about any of the other specifications.

I still have not received confirmation that I am in the ladder, but would imagine I will be accepted when the ladder admin has some time, so we could probably start the game.

Aggie
27-06-2003, 15:43
OK,

What about the following then:

-monarch
-small map
-pangeaea
-Nightfa11: Greeks
-Aggie: Persia
-Random AI
-Random world
-Random barbs

Nightfa11
27-06-2003, 16:28
Sounds good!

You can generate the map and start if you like, or I will if you want me to.

BTW, I added you to ICQ. It shows you as offline.

My playing time is usually 1:00 pm gmt (when work allows...I work from home) to 5:00 am GMT (when life allows, I have a four month old son).

Today looks slow work wise so I may be able to get a few turns in quickly.

I promise to respond within 24 hours to any turn, unless something happens (and I will let you know, obviously)

This is my first PBEM game...I assume I just load the save that will be attached, play one turn and save to send again, right?

anarres
27-06-2003, 16:34
Hi Nightfa11, welcome to CDZ. :)

To play PBEM just load the game as normal, and end the turn as normal. You then get prompted to 'save and exit' or 'continue'. Select 'save and exit' and it will prompt to save.

Nightfa11
27-06-2003, 16:41
@Anarres: Thanks...w/ demise of tournament, I thought I'd jump into a competitive sort of game. I found a thread about tournament and ladder and decided to come over here and see what was going on. Thought I'd make a good punching bag at first...

Aggie
27-06-2003, 17:28
Naghtfa11± IŽll request for a map in the map maker forum. We get a decent one there (and honest):D