PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious video

ProPain
03-04-2011, 00:37
Ok, this is technically a Starcraft replay but even if you never played the game or SC1 you'll still understand what is going on and it's funny as hell.

Some guys started a series 'When cheese fails" some funny games in there but this one absolutely takes the cake.

G-3ZrXOrz_0

Beorn
03-04-2011, 06:51
Pro scouting right there!!!!

Shabbaman
03-04-2011, 10:59
Heh.

I had already seen this. The previous one is also hilarious, with the galactic fortress thing or whatever. To me personally what was even more hilarious was the ensuing discussion about what was funny about it on our TF2 forum. Apparently there are people of my age (you know, OLD) who didn't even play Starcraft once... but besides that, it took some time before people got the concept of "cheese". I don't think anyone understands why it would be funny when cheese fails though.

ProPain
03-04-2011, 11:59
@beorn: can you imagine that guy feeling all good about himself scouting the leaving scv and thinking how pro his immediate move to the left is so he's not being seen.

@shabba: I think it's funny because most of us hate being cheesed. So seeing cheese fail feels like justice being done.

Episode 7 with the planetary fortress is brilliant as well. The fortresses are a great solution, something to take away for your own gameplay. What was funny in that vid imo was the cheeser starting to rage about it. How lame can you get.

Same thing with the zerg 6 pooler in another vid that was pro blocked by a toss player and then started whining that blockage is lame and whatnot. He man, if your cheese don't whine should you suffer a big defeat cause you know you're going all in.

Robi D
03-04-2011, 13:06
I don't understand why the early rush tactic is called cheese (being old and all) but anyway i was lmao.

For epic fails this rates as an A++++

Shabbaman
03-04-2011, 14:46
If dumb rushing works, the game is just crap. Cheese doesn't exist.

ProPain
03-04-2011, 15:06
dumb rushing doesn't work that easily imo. If you scout properly you can counter pretty comfortably and you'll know you're in the lead then. Especially zerg 6 pool and protoss cannon rush/proxy gateway will set you back severly. Terran proxy barracks& bunker maybe a bit less.Bunkers can be salvaged for their complete cost and rax can be flown off back to base. That might take ages though but still.