PDA

View Full Version : General Thread - diggerPBEM

digger760
24-06-2003, 16:28
This thread is a general thread for a PBEM arranged between

digger760
Prettyvacant
Melifluous (who replaced whizkid from CFC)
Taurendil (who replaced dogboy)

2 AI oppenents

Soon enough i will post a spoiler thread.

1st call of order is to try to arrange a power session for us some time in the evening next week. I will try to sort something out by tommorow or thursday.

prettyvacant
09-09-2003, 13:39
this game continues[cool]

@digger - are we replacing killer, who replaced meli, or waiting coupla weeks to see if he will be back, or ?

digger760
09-09-2003, 14:01
i had forgotten about this thread, almost a waste of time at the rate we've been playing. To be honest i have almost given up on this game...well if somebody wants to take over i don't think killer will mind, we dont even know if he'll be back. I think wildfire wanted to take over at one stage but i gave the spot to Taurendil.

If Wildfire still wants to take over then Taurendil will be getting the save late at night.

I am at the point of giving up on it though and can't be arsed finding a replacement.

prettyvacant
11-09-2003, 13:50
alternatively: retire the civ.

also when one more person drops out it then becomes a 1 v 1 pbem and qualifies for the ladder.

Ive put, what seems to be lots of time and effort into this, playing and diplo, and have grown quite attached to my people especially when they bravely fought off an invading army. I would be dissapointed if they just disappeared after all that.

Lt. Killer M
11-09-2003, 13:59
hey, i can still play that! I sent it on right after we talked, digger!

digger760
11-09-2003, 14:03
oh i thought you weren't sure of your internet access, and here i just advertised for yout spot.

So can you play consistent then??

Lt. Killer M
11-09-2003, 14:06
digger, I can! It is a bother to do so, but I can make sure I play one turn a day!

digger760
11-09-2003, 14:08
hmmm i wonder what happened to it, i never got a turn, i'll have to ask Taurendil