if you are

one of them

or if you

are connected to them

until the game finishes.

socralynnek
07-08-2010, 12:38
3440 BC

Have met everyone except 2 (it's a rather small map after all)

Have good production capabilities but rather bad for researching. So I guess, I should go to war rather soon (next players are like 10 tiles away)

Robi D
07-08-2010, 13:27
Do you have someone in mind or are you still deciding?

socralynnek
08-08-2010, 14:40
Furiey is a few tiles to the south, SilentConfusion has a holy city a fe tiles to the east. Still thinking of whether I should get a 3rd city first anyway. But I need a few turns til BW.

socralynnek
07-11-2010, 00:59
225 BC: Declared war on Donovan Zoi (who took over for SilentConfusion)

I am too bad in gpt to just play on. As I was able to have a nice little army (see power ranking), I had to attack. Don't whether this was wise but as written above, it won't be better if I wait, especially as grahamiam, Furiey and donovan have just captured cities of Azza (or better: the AI that was former Azza)

Captured Vienna, but let's see what the counter attack has to offer.

socralynnek
15-11-2010, 23:36
Game over for me? Much too early to say. Maybe my 26 units in Vienna will hold the city. But it looks like Furiey will declare war on me next turn. And I know that grahamiam also has some units running around. Against all three, I won't stand a chance.

socralynnek
22-12-2010, 00:16
I was able to get 4 of Donovan's cites and advancing towards his capital (which I might have gotten), when Furiey and soon after Matrix declared war on me. So, game over soon for me...

If no one else would have attacked, then I guess, I would have been able to fight Donovan down, as I had much better production (although my tech rate was much too slow anyway)

Probably, I would have needed to be quicker, although I didn't even think, I'd be able to get 4 cities

socralynnek
15-02-2011, 12:49
Game over since two weeks or so.

I think I have some screenshots lying around, need to check.

I was able to even retake two cities that Matrix captured and I think I gave these people a hard time...

In the end, I think I did fine in game, but should have cared more about diplomacy. Maybe if I invested some time there earlier, then I would have had someone joining me in some war. So, don't play Pitboss, if your time is just enough to do the turns...

Anyway, it was fun, as I never did that aggressive route with so many units before in a pitboss game.

barbu1977
01-06-2011, 19:09
So, don't play Pitboss, if your time is just enough to do the turns...

Touché!

Anyway, it was fun, as I never did that aggressive route with so many units before in a pitboss game.

I'm was not aware you where the agressor on this one!

Thanks for the spoiler!