PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

SilentConfusion
11-04-2010, 03:13
Welcome to this sub-forum.

IMPORTANT: Please, whatever you do don't put spam in here. I signed on with CDZ to get away from all those spam-happy posters on other forums.

Who am I? Or as BCLG100 eloquently put it:[spam]

Who the balls is silentconfusion?

THE ABOUT ME SECTION:
/THE ABOUT ME SECTION

You may have thought that Shabbaman just invented SilentConfusion and the sub-forum with that name to give the rest of you a spam-filled Easter. I would argue that this is not the case. I would argue that I am not in anyway an invention, for that would require me to have been invented, and I'm pretty sure I haven't been invented yet. While I may not have been invented, I am at least highly suspicious... suspicious of all of those around me, suspicious of cats, etc. I am also often confusing, although not nearly as silent as some would wish.

Some details:
-Latin major
-recently graduated
-restless
-waiting for I'm not sure what

I've played Civ IV for a while now and Civ III before that. I wanted a place on this esteemed website of yours to post spoilers of the Pitboss games I'm currently playing in. Now that this sub-forum was created (ostensibly for purposes of spoilers) I reserve the right to post other things that may not make much sense.

Sense-making is optional in this sub-forum. Feel free to post whatever you want, even if it doesn't have anything to do with the preceding posts.

BCLG100
11-04-2010, 03:15
Happy to help out

socralynnek
11-04-2010, 16:58
Sense making is not required anywhere here at CDZ as far as I can see.

But to give a sense to this posting: Welcome to CDZ!

Shabbaman
11-04-2010, 22:31
You may have thought that Shabbaman just invented SilentConfusion and the sub-forum with that name to give the rest of you a spam-filled Easter.

Lol.

barbu1977
12-04-2010, 03:03
Happy spamming