PDA

View Full Version : **Spoiler** Cut the Crap

akots
19-10-2008, 05:56
Well, this can be the shortest spoiler in the game. I've just built New York and near it was a hut. I popped it with a warrior and two barbarian warriors emerged. This is unbelievable luck and if barbarians will raze New York, game is essentially over for me.

Washington though is a nice city with 2 sugars, 2 farms (corn and rice), 2 cows, and lots of forests. But other locations seem to be quite strange with desert where there should be flood plains. Well, never mind, I think I will retire if second city is razed.

killercane
19-10-2008, 06:42
Those popped warriors will go to and raze the city if they dont attack the warrior, I think the AI logic is to raze first though.

Rik Meleet
19-10-2008, 13:14
I read that city razing was off. Doesn't this mean New York can't/won't be razed?

akots
03-05-2009, 05:09
For the history, the map had been corrected and the game restarted. Sorry for teasing, but I just don't have enough time to write up the spoiler and I don't have any screenshots for this game left from the previous turns. The action had been quite straightforward and I think I can write something up when the game ends or may be before that when the situation clears up a bit.