PDA

View Full Version : New hugeish pitboss game starting up

oyzar
14-07-2008, 21:55
I am not hosting but i was thinking that the faster it fills up the bestter so if anyone are interested check out this http://www.chaosciv.com/index.php/board,1.0.html . Still 9 spots left. Obviously the more decent/good players are in the game the more fun and as such it would be nice if several people here would be interested in joining. It is supposed to be somewhat an rpg game and the speed is epic but you can't have everything. Hope someone joins.

Matrix
14-07-2008, 22:27
Apparently CDZ is reknown for their tough players. ;)

I tend to play no more than three pitbosses at a time and would like to save a spot for the next CDZ game.

BCLG100
14-07-2008, 22:38
quote:Originally posted by Matrix

Apparently CDZ is reknown for their arseholish players. ;)

I tend to play no more than three pitbosses at a time and would like to save a spot for the next CDZ game.

i corrected that for you matrix, seems the majority seem to have something against us. Jealousy is such a bitter pill to swallow i guess!

I've played on other sites before they always seem to end up going up shit creek. I'll have to have a think about this.

mauer
14-07-2008, 23:25
How many players are they looking for? I'd consider it if more CDZ groupies did.

oyzar
15-07-2008, 01:29
28 total... There are currently 20