PDA

View Full Version : New World Opens - MY- Great time to start playing

Mistfit
26-06-2008, 14:12
The New World has opened and it is a great time to start playing Ikariam if you are not already. I have started on this new world and if you all join me we could likely get a strong CDZ group together on this new planet.

I on island 52:53

Town name: MySpace

SO GO JOIN NOW!!!

www.ikariam.org

BCLG100
26-06-2008, 15:28
I signed up, no idea wtf to do! any ideas without me trawling through the limited subforum?

Thuluios 45:56

that mean anything?

I renamed my city and built an acadamy. that should be done in about 15 minutes.

Banzai
26-06-2008, 16:01
i started on My world:

Kalaos[50:52] > Cuzco

Banzai!

Tubby Rower
26-06-2008, 16:14
quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

I signed up, no idea wtf to do! any ideas without me trawling through the limited subforum?

Thuluios 45:56

that mean anything?

I renamed my city and built an acadamy. that should be done in about 15 minutes.
basically you want to be a builder. attacks don't come until a good while later. Build up and try to get some wine...

I'm not going to join and have abandoned my accounts in other worlds. I felt obligated to constantly check it. it was sad. I'm an addict.

BCLG100
26-06-2008, 16:32
So i've built a port a rax and an acadamy, everyone is either working in the acadamy or pottering around getting wood. im in the process of upgrading my palace/town hall whatever to level 2. So now i just sit and wait?

Banzai
26-06-2008, 17:04
I've build my barracks, upgraded my town hall, build a lvl 2 academy and am now building my warehouse.
just sit and wait indeed..

smalltalk
01-07-2008, 00:46
I've contacted a few alliances. The gist of my messages went like:

We're a couple of buddies from other games. We're not sure if we will found our own alliance or join a decent one. I also said I'm looking for an alliance that knows how to stay out of trouble and war.

I'll post the responses, as they come in:

dwayne - eXa
quote:hello,
eXa is not all about war although a certain amount of the game involves pillaging.
with that being said we certainly dont shy away when our members come under attack.
we also have an alliance on the kappa world where we are number 1 and i like to think we are in the top spot because we are a friendly group that help eachother out meaning the members stay active and enjoy the game as well as meeting new friends.
if you need to know anything else please ask
kind regards

dwayne

Jorley - LOBO
quote:I'm in agreemet with you. Any alliance I form or join will not be a war alliance. I believe war is a waste of time and resources. I try to stay out of trouble, but wll stand against agression if need be.

Jorley

smalltalk
01-07-2008, 01:22
danza from Champ.
quote:well keep us in mind we are currently recruiting a few members in the top 100 so keep an eye on us

dwayne again from eXa
quote:well my personal tactic on kappa is to pillage inactives only as i find it far better in the long run as i dont upset anyone and it makes a lot of gold. i pillage 34 towns a day and it does me well.
i have one piece of advice for you though. you are obviously free to join any alliance you like but i would steer clear of N F as i dont think they will suit you personally. here is what he sent me
http://board.ikariam.org/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=24700
i would appreciate you not telling him i told you as i dont really want to be attacked and especially not this early in the game.
thank you and i wish you good luck whatever you decideThis looks promising, I think.

Titan hasn't answered yet. They are second on Eta.

EDIT: taken from eXa's alliance thread for Kappa world:
quote:If you are interested in our alliance you must contact Cybersoc, writing a nice application from ur Embassy building
Score/Rank doesnt matter that much to us
A well written application, forum and irc activity, generall activity, maturity and friendly character will give u a better chance to join us even if ur ranking isnt high

Mistfit
01-07-2008, 13:49
Well you are certainly welcome to make the decision for me.. I will follow.. my score keeps dropping so if you intend to leverage the fact that I have a top score you might want to decide quickly :D

smalltalk
01-07-2008, 19:33
I don't know.

eXa looks good enough. But if you found an alliance I'll of course join.

(BTW, I'm not sure if I can come online tomorrow.)

Mistfit
01-07-2008, 19:58
I will be posting my thoughts about this in about 1.5 hours...

I think I have a plan