PDA

View Full Version : Alliance

Mistfit
02-05-2008, 16:34
What is up with the AO alliance? I have messaged a few times and have not received any help figuring out how to join.

I am not overly impressed so far with the level of communication from your Alliance.

What is going on?

What level embassy do I need to join the alliance?
Do I need one in each town?
What is the German for "join alliance" ?

smalltalk
02-05-2008, 17:51
quote:Originally posted by Mistfit

What is up with the AO alliance? I have messaged a few times and have not received any help figuring out how to join.

I am not overly impressed so far with the level of communication from your Alliance. I'm afraid, I guess they are not used to tight gameplaying.

Or you haven't figured out how to properly join an alliance. [:p]

quote:What is the German for "join alliance" ?
Aufnahmegesuch anfragen

But if you click on your embassy, search for an alliance, then click on the handshake symbol, you have no other option for your message.

Mistfit
03-05-2008, 13:46
meh.. I guess I will not join em.. besides you they have not seemed all that helpful.

Mistfit
05-05-2008, 16:24
Can I get a member list of your alliance just so I do not attack any 'friends'

smalltalk
05-05-2008, 20:02
You should be able to see the alliance tag at the same screen where it says "pillage".

CrossVain
08-05-2008, 09:00
lol didn't realize you set up a sub forum until just now [lol]

mistfit all messages sent to alliance (Besides applications) go to small... so if he doesn't get them then I couldn't tell you the problem
but I have even asked the home secretary if he got any application from you or anything and he said he didn't

however if you sent the message to one of the alliance members and not the alliance itself I may never know of it lol

and all you have to do is
click on the embassy
near the bottom there is a button to search for an alliance... click on it and then type in our name Alpha-Omega or tag A-O

CrossVain
16-05-2008, 00:09
Okay.... Can I ask who plans on joining the alliance
cause I am going to post a list on our alliance chat board displaying islands of all members... so if anyone in the alliance is about to colonize they will know which way to look :)

CrossVain
16-05-2008, 00:10
Ehh better yet.... just who wants me to display their islands
doesn't really matter who is actually joining I guess lol

*Sorry for triple post

Mistfit
18-05-2008, 17:18
Sent a diplo thing in to A-O in hopes of someone getting me in :D

Mistfit
18-05-2008, 17:27
joined in btw...