PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Opponent - GAME STARTED

tunerica
09-06-2003, 09:22
Looking for someone to play a PBEM against. Looking to play till the end. Flexible on the options. I live in Australia, so probably a good idea to take into account the time difference when deciding whether you are interested. Fairly flexible though on playing times as I am a student and have a fair bit of free time.

digger760
09-06-2003, 10:02
ok, tunerica..i am an aussie..so can't refuse a challenge from another aussie...I live in ireland but am online 7:30am -8am GMT..thats 4:30pm-5pm your time if you live on the east coast. I can also play the odd turn at work..but don't expect rapid replies..or you'll loose my job for me.

Let me know if thesed times suit.

tunerica
09-06-2003, 10:13
Sounds good, I have no intention of forcing you to do a certain amount of turns per day or whatever, cause not everyone has as much spare time as me. The only thing that I expect is that you stick with the game.

Alright, if your interested I'll need your email address, what options you would prefer, Difficulty, Who you want to play, Whether you want computer opponents, game type, and any other suggestions that you would like to make.

digger760
09-06-2003, 10:57
game sorted on msn..details:

I will have ago and creating the map again, we play 20 turns, if we are unhappy with the map then we start again (we'll get the map makers for a restart)

small pangea, temperate, 5 billion years, roaming barbs, 2 humans 4AI, Monarchy

tunerica Ottomans
digger760 undecided...maybe babylonians

cultural start unticked cos we dont want to start together, (i will also seperate out turns with AI players as well)

tunerica
09-06-2003, 10:58
Any other players interested let me know because it would be good to have multiple games up and going.

anarres
09-06-2003, 11:02
My plate is full tunerica, but welcome. [thumbsup]

Lt. Killer M
10-06-2003, 20:14
tunerica: I am ALWAYS up for a game ;)

email me (addy in sig)

digger760
11-06-2003, 07:37
don' worry about time difference this guy never sleeps so it seems

tunerica
11-09-2003, 16:33
Anyone else that wants a game can send me an email, more than willing to have a few games on the go.